New 50 Cent Songs

tristy

Window Shopper and Hustler's Ambition.

They are from 50's new movie, Get Rich Or Die Tryin'. I highly suggest you get them. Hustler's Ambition sound like a "Power Of The Dollar" b-side, and Window Shopper sounds like a "Get Rich Or Die Tryin" b-side.

If you've heard The Massacre... forget that you've heard it. These two songs blow that whole album away. Then again, that's not really hard to do, so...

I'll probably look for Hustler's Ambition when I get home. If it's anything like you say it is, it should be good.

So wait.... 50's trying to get hard again? Wow, maybe he is trying to get money from everywhere. He's alienated his hardcore/street fans by turning into some pop bitch (cough Massacre cough) putting out club bangers. And now he releases a couple tracks on mixtapes that's street shit.

I don't buy this shit. 50's turned into a full pledged cunt. He might have these two new hard songs, but he's lost respect from anyone that isn't a 17 year old white girl from the suburbs.

I could really care less what the street thinks of 50 Cent. I live in the suburbs in fucking Tennessee. The only opinion on my streets is that they need to stop building houses.

As long as the songs are good (which they are), why should anyone give a shit? I'm not giving 50 Cent any money by downloading these.

God.

Fuck 50 Cent. He's old news, cowboy. It's all about Game... Fresh like UNHHHHHHH... Impala UNNNHHHH... chromed out bling in the Bentley, smokin' 'dro while poppin' cops with my glock because I'm hard like UNHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Believe it or not, that last part was all me like UNNHHHHHHH.

Seriously though, I've never been fond of ol' Ferrari F-50. Not because he's too popular or too mainstream, not because he's trying to be hard like unhhh when he's really not hard like unhhh... He just kinda annoys me. And he bares a facial resemblance to some kind of cat. He has some good tracks, but overall I think he's bleh. To me personally, he sounds half comatose when he raps. I like artists that can project some geniune feeling when in their songs. I get very little of that when listening to Fiddy. I like his beats more than I like his lyrics or the way that he "spits" them.

Oh well, I can live with him. He's certainly not half as bad as the worst out there.

50 Cent is gangsta as fuck yo!! I mean, have you seen the places he's been in the World? LA, Tokyo, Rome.... WIGAN! Yup, 50 Cent was in Wigan just a few week ago laying down 6 tracks for his new album at a local studio called Red Cat Studio's, which my band has recorded with. Don't believe a player like 50 Cent was hitting it up in the land of flat caps and pies? Read on....

http://designermagazine.tripod.com/50CentREDCAT.htm

http://www.redcatstudios.co.uk/news.php

50 Cent is gangsta as fuck yo!! I mean, have you seen the places he's been in the World? LA, Tokyo, Rome.... WIGAN! Yup, 50 Cent was in Wigan just a few week ago laying down 6 tracks for his new album at a local studio called Red Cat Studio's, which my band has recorded with. Don't believe a player like 50 Cent was hitting it up in the land of flat caps and pies? Read on....

http://designermagazine.tripod.com/50CentREDCAT.htm

http://www.redcatstudios.co.uk/news.php

Edited by Jimmy the Exploder