EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Toadie was at school with the like Billy and Anne.... And Billy is younger than Libby.....

Connor is younger than Toadie, but is older than Michelle Scully who he went out with.....

Stuart is older than both of them, and is older than Ned......

And I bet that's no help at all.....

Ahhh a look in the TV book for next week tells me...

Alex dies this week very shortly after marrying Susan at number 28! Yeah very romantic.....

I'm actually used to disliking him not so him dying isn't as fun as I thought it might be...I'd rather him and Karl had partaken in a proper battle for Susan's love....Which Karl won of course....

Lynn must be the least threatening debt collector ever! It'd be cool if she got increasingly ill-tempered though and started cutting off thumbs and threatening to kill the first born son.....

I actually liked Janelle today more than normal, she's growing on me a lot, I used to dislike her quite a bit at first.

Edited by timmayy mars

Lynn must be the least threatening debt collector ever! It'd be cool if she got increasingly ill-tempered though and started cutting off thumbs and threatening to kill the first born son.....

I actually liked Janelle today more than normal, she's growing on me a lot, I used to dislike her quite a bit at first.