EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Katiya to leave now (or die, whichever). And to take Zeke with her. Preferably somewhere really dangerous that people only have the smallest chance of surviving. What the hell is it with those kids?

Of course, I'm not as angry with them as I might be, because of Janae, in a bikini. I think nothing can piss me off, upset me or cause any negative emotion in me, so long as I see Janae, in a bikini.

It was discovered in a flash-back. Think we briefly saw Paul, wearing gloves surrounded by flames standing over Gus's body or some such like scene. It had no fan-fare either, it was literally that for no real reason in the middle of some forgettable episode.

It was discovered in a flash-back. Think we briefly saw Paul, wearing gloves surrounded by flames standing over Gus's body or some such like scene. It had no fan-fare either, it was literally that for no real reason in the middle of some forgettable episode.

Today's ep was good, although anyone with half a brain cell could have telegrahped the climax. Would've been better if Ned suddenly bludgeoned Izzy to death with his crutches! mwuhahahaha!

Edited by Kid Britain

Goodish ep today. Stingray was good.

The Ned/Izzy/Elle thing is boring already though.