Not in a good mood

Guest bukkake

I'm digging the Dusty Rhodes thang in your profile, dood.

Anyway, back on topic. I suggest some Dashboard Confessional, if you're as gay and desperate as I am. Screaming Infidelities, Rapid Hope Loss, Am I Missing.

Just don't listen to Brand New. They're the most depressing band on earth.

I decided to check them out once since everyone was talking about how good they were, and I was in a perfectly good mood before I started listening to them. 2-3 songs in I seriously was so depressed that not even listening to Metallica, Iced Earth, or even Meatloaf could bring me back.

Just don't listen to Brand New. They're the most depressing band on earth.

I decided to check them out once since everyone was talking about how good they were, and I was in a perfectly good mood before I started listening to them. 2-3 songs in I seriously was so depressed that not even listening to Metallica, Iced Earth, or even Meatloaf could bring me back.

Can't go wrong with some doom like Cathedral, Reverend Bizarre, Teeth Of Lions Rule The Wicked or Sunn0)))). There are some individual depressing songs on my playlist as well, including the following:

"The Apollo Programme Was A Hoax" by Refused

"Beautiful World" by Rage Against The Machine

"Masturbates" and "J" by Mindless Self Indulgence (OK, so "J" is 22 seconds long, but who cares. I think they are depressing)

Neurosis have a crapload of depressing songs as well, such as "No River To Take Me Home", "The Eye Of Every Storm", "A Sun That Never Sets" and "Stones From The Sky". Recommended.