• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6226813e.jpg

10. Salma Hayek

Place in List II: #25

Place in List I: #36

Ah yes, Hayek. This sexpot has seemingly been in nearly every Robert Rodriguez film in the past ten years (oh and Spy Kids 3D, but we'll sidestep that one instead and remember Desperado instead... :pervert: ). Well, that and shit movies like Wild Wild West, but it hasn't taken away from her hotness. Next year she stars with friend Penelope Cruz in Bandidas. And my pants are already down in anticipation for that...

My Opinion: Oh yeah, she's top ten worthy. Maybe even top five. (Y)

scar439as.jpg

9. Scarlett Johansson

Place in List II: N/A

Place in List I: N/A

I'd love to say her biggest rise to fame had been from her role in the epic Golden Rebirth Pictures diary, but that'd be a lie. Actually, the role that rose her to fame was Sofia Coppola's Lost in Translation. Then, she showed off her talents in a mix of electic roles from the teen comedy The Perfect Score, the clever office comedic drama In Good Company, and most recently Michael Bay's big bomb The Island. But seeing as how successful she has become at being the romantic pawn in films, expect her to stay around long after Bay disappears.

My Opinion: Simple in elegance and at being demure and yet really fucking hot at the same time. (Y)