Tupac

Jericho4ever12

1. Biggy wouldn't have done a shitty cover of 'Every Breath You Take'.

2. No one outside of Bad Boy would have given a damn about Diddy.

3. Snoop would probably be MORE respected as an artist (not as a persona), then he is now, because most of his really good stuff was his early stuff, there wouldn't be so much bad.

4. People would still say Suge Knight did it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I figured. Everything good that snoop did was at the beginning of his career, so he would have been hyped up and thought of as great. Diddy hadn't done shit (and in my view, still hasn't done much) to make people respect him as an artist, so no one would have really cared. Tupac and Biggie could have gone on and continued putting out great CD after CD and that whole shiny Bling Bling era might have not even started due to the fact that P. Diddy basically started it

Guest JsnakeJ

Tupac is my favorite of all time but I know if he were still around he wouldn't still be performing. The last few months he was allive he was trying to get out of the music buisness and into other stuff. He'd probably own a basketball team, star in all the hottest movies, and run the top record label.

I would rather see Diddy gone than BIG and Pac but without Snoop we wouldn't have all the white people saying fahshizzle and shit like that.

Guest SquadBoy

Tupac and Biggie could have gone on and continued putting out great CD after CD and that whole shiny Bling Bling era might have not even started due to the fact that P. Diddy basically started it

Guest burton420

Personally I don't think 2Pac was or is the greatest rapper ever, but you can't knock his contributions to the genre and how much influence he has on rappers now. As for him being alive or dead, the way I see it is, he's not coming back, no matter how many more albums are made in his name.

He's dead, pretty much as simple as that. People beliving that he was going to show up at the Up In Smoke Tour sounds whack too. I understand some people love him for what he did, but they've got the let go once and for all and realise that he is NOT alive anymore.

As for him being the greatest, I don't believe he is. He got his message across amazingly. The emotion in some of his songs are downright amazing, and he's without a doubt one of the greatest I've heard. The best? I don't believe so. Then again, not a great deal of people agree with me when I say Snoop Dogg's the greatest of all time, I believe he is though.

Don't look in the spoiler if you don't want to see a (black and white) Tupuc autopsy photo. I don't know if it's fake or real, and honestly, I don't care. I just figured I'd see what people think of it.

EDIT: Apparently, spoiler tags don't work with img tags in it, so basically, don't click this link if you don't want to see it.

http://www.celebritymorgue.com/tupac-shakur/tupac-shakur.jpg

Edited by TheMystikFool

Last time I checked, didn't Tupac just so happen have written two films scripts as well or something?

In my opinion - the conspiracy shouldn't be if he's dead, it should be if he planned his own death. Nobody couldn't have so much stuff unreleased without knowing or something. :blink:

Last time I checked, didn't Tupac just so happen have written two films scripts as well or something?

In my opinion - the conspiracy shouldn't be if he's dead, it should be if he planned his own death. Nobody couldn't have so much stuff unreleased without knowing or something. :blink:

Don't look in the spoiler if you don't want to see a (black and white) Tupuc autopsy photo. I don't know if it's fake or real, and honestly, I don't care. I just figured I'd see what people think of it.

EDIT: Apparently, spoiler tags don't work with img tags in it, so basically, don't click this link if you don't want to see it.

http://www.celebritymorgue.com/tupac-shakur/tupac-shakur.jpg

Why was I thinking that he didn't have an autopsy?

The best? I don't believe so. Then again, not a great deal of people agree with me when I say Snoop Dogg's the greatest of all time, I believe he is though.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Pardon me.

Explain why it's so funny. Let me guess, because he's far from being the best? Because he does work with the likes of Timberlake and co today?

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Guest clarencepool

Rap is so different now from what it once was. It use to be serious. Tracks use to be used as a means to get one over on another record label. Now, it's far more mainstream and not as serious. You never saw Tupac and Biggie dressed up in Robin costumes shouting 'Guess who's back' over and over.

Rap is so different now from what it once was. It use to be serious. Tracks use to be used as a means to get one over on another record label. Now, it's far more mainstream and not as serious. You never saw Tupac and Biggie dressed up in Robin costumes shouting 'Guess who's back' over and over.