Tupac

Jericho4ever12

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not. Tupac's style of rap is incredibly removed from the mainstream accepted style, and his stock probably would have fallen by now as he either released material which didn't fit the accepted model of what rap "should be", or he tried to change his style to fit the new zeitgeist. Either way, the answer is no.

Probably not. Tupac's style of rap is incredibly removed from the mainstream accepted style, and his stock probably would have fallen by now as he either released material which didn't fit the accepted model of what rap "should be", or he tried to change his style to fit the new zeitgeist. Either way, the answer is no.

You've always got to take into account the posthumous glorification. Jimi Hendrix isn't the greatest guitarist of all time, in my opinion, but will be heralded as such because he died young. Cobain would have faded into obscurity long ago if he hadn't died young. People tend to look back at the careers of the deceased with rose-tinted glasses, and it's very much prevalent with Tupac, regardless of his plentiful talents.

I think that Tupac is alive, in a recording studio is South America. That's why there are all those Tupac CD's with "unreleased" material that have been released. Him and Notorious B.I.G are sitting in Colombia laughing there asses off, rolling in large piles of money.

I think that he would have moved away from rap. It always seemed like he had so much stuff going on in his mind, and he never would have really fit into the 'Bling Bling' rap.

Would he still be the greatest of all time to me? Yeah, probably. No one else has stepped up to knock him off, the only person who comes close on a skill level (IMO), is Eminem, and he dosen't have nearly as much to say as Tupac did. He was the greatest because of the way he got his message across, and remains as such.

I think that Tupac is alive, in a recording studio is South America. That's why there are all those Tupac CD's with "unreleased" material that have been released. Him and Notorious B.I.G are sitting in Colombia laughing there asses off, rolling in large piles of money.

If that was humour, it sucked.

However, if you're serious, you're.. not very smart. You know a lot of that material was recorded while he was still alive, right?

Do you guys think that if Tupac was still alive that he would still be considered the greatest rapper ever?.. Even though some people still think Pac is still alive somewhere..

But what are your honest opinions?

He would be fucking your baby's momma.

Big is dead. There is no questioning it. Pac, outside chance he might be alive. He did record a ton of stuff while he was alive, I just wonder when the last of it dries up.

Guest Word Life

You do know that would mean West would have to be aged 13-14, right?

I doubt he would be called the Greatest Ever but his albums would still be massively recieved and would sell brilliantly. But when a talented artist dies young, they are always touted as brilliant (Cobain, Hendrix and the like).

Tupac was great but I think if he was still alive, his albums would get critical acclaim and he'd sell out stadiums.

He wasn't and isn't the greatest of all time, but I think that if he was still alive he'd be in about the same position, which is in the top twenty or so. I was talking to a friend about this, and i might as well throw this out:

What do you think would have happened if instaid of Biggie and Tupac dying, P.Diddy and Snoop died in their place?

He wasn't and isn't the greatest of all time, but I think that if he was still alive he'd be in about the same position, which is in the top twenty or so. I was talking to a friend about this, and i might as well throw this out:

What do you think would have happened if instaid of Biggie and Tupac dying, P.Diddy and Snoop died in their place?