• Astros in 4
    • Astros in 5
    • Astros in 6
    • Astros in 7
    • White Sox in 4
    • White Sox in 5
    • White Sox in 6
    • White Sox in 7
  2. 2. How many complete games will we see?

• 9+
  3. 3. Who will be the World Series MVP?

• Roger Clemes
    • Brad Lidge
    • Roy Oswalt
    • Morgan Ensberg
    • Bobby Jenks
    • Jose Contreras
    • Orlando Hernandez
    • Paul Konerko
    • Another Astro
    • Another White Sox
  4. 4. Which manager do you trust more?

• Phil Garner
    • Ozzie Guillen
  5. 5. Who has a better shot to be in the World Series next year?

• Houston Astros
    • Chicago White Sox
  6. 6. Which of the two WILL NOT be in the playoffs next year?

• Houston Astros
    • Chicago White Sox
    • Both will be in it
    • Both will miss it
  7. 7. Will Roger Clemens return next year?

• Yes, if they win
    • Yes, if they lose
    • Yes, eitherway
    • Not if they win
    • Not if they lose
    • Nother eitherway

Astros in 7

1 CG, by Oswalt in Game 7 :shifty: leading to . . .

. . . Oswalt winning series MVP.

Ozzie Guillen since Garner is a horrid manager.

The Sox have a better chance of making the Series next year since they have the best team in the division and should make the playoffs on that alone. Houston might lose Clemens, and that would destroy their rotation. The Cardinals will win the Central again, and there are too many teams vying for the Wild Card to bank on winning it every year.

Houston won't make the playoffs next year.

I say Clemens goes home either way. If they don't win it this year it's unfathomable to think they will next season, so I don't see him torturing his body to go through another year.

White Sox in 6 because of Brandon Backe who will be the decisive loss in Game 4 that shifts favor to the ChiSox.

MVP will be, JOE CREDE.

Oh, and Guillen is a much better manager than Garner, in fact, most people are better managers than Garner.

Clemens comes back for one more year if the Astros lose.

Astros in 7. 3 complete games (Oswalt, Buehrle, Garland), CLEMENS 4 MVP. I trust Garner more, but think Chicago has a better shot at the WS next year. Both teams will make the playoffs and Clemens will go one more year, he can't retire after having a season with an ERA under 2.

Guest slider991133

Astros will win in 6, we'll see 3 complete games, Roy Oswalt will be the MVP, I trust Ozzie Guillen more though, and think the White Sox have a better chance at the WS next year, I don't think the Astros will make the Playoffs next year, and I think Roger Clemens will return either way

Damn.......I guess it is time to go and put money down on the Cubs as the 2006 World Series Champs. I thought it was a great series despite the end result. The last 2 games were exactly what I had pictured this series was gonna be. Congrats to Guillen....he did it his way and came out on top. Astros and their fans have nothing to be ashamed of knowing where they came from this season but damn do they need another bat in the lineup.

WOOOO Sox win! And I was right on every bet I made. The sox were so underrated this year, the pitching staff was incredible and the offense was really bolstered by the addition of Pierzynski and Podsednik. I went down to my dad's house in Chicago for 4 days after they won the series, and a ton of the people who go to Cubs games simply to be seen at a Cubs game all had to go out and buy their Sox gear for next season because, come February it'll all be Cubs apperal again. And Comisk-ular (a baseball fan picks up on that one) Field will be jam packed. Which is good, but it'll be like Wrigley for a long time....I hate the cubs...

However, the parade was awesome, and I loved the rally. They're a great team who should only get better next year, espically if they resign Konerko and get rid of Thomas, Griffey would be a great DH, they need more leftys in the lineup.

Also, I beleive Uribe should've been MVP, his defense was stellar in the series and the catch in the stands should've sealed it, but when that's the only complaint.....life is great as a sox fan.

Finally, to anyone who claims to be a sox fan, and isn't known to be a sox fan previously, I've created a 5-step test for them...

1. Name the current Manager

2. Name the current GM

3. Name one of the Co-Owners

4. List the Starting Lineup of The Sox

5. Name the most recent previous manager

Any current Sox fan can do the 1st 4, but only a true follower chooses to REMEMBER the 5th one. The Answer is Jerry Manuel.