inVasion - Redone

King.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovin' this, mate. Just came by to kill a few minutes, and ended up reading the whole diary over the past ninety minutes.

I remember being so excited when the WWE vs. WCW invasion concept was launched, and so disappointed when it didn't pan out. Good to read a well thought out Invasion. Hopefully this isn't the last we see of WCW, there's still a lot of big names I'd like to see.

Keep up the good work, mate. I daresay I'm your first Aussie fan. :P

user posted image

user posted image

WCW Invades OVW!!

At last night's OVW event, Billy Kidman, Shannon Moore, Mark Jindrak, Chavo Guerrero Jr, Jamie Noble, EZ Money, and Chuck Palumbo made their debuts. The story is Stephanie McMahon sent the group to take over OVW.

user posted image

Eric Bischoff in Negoitiations

We've learned that former WCW figurehead, Eric Bischoff, has been in talks with Vince McMahon about coming in for the WCW Invasion. This isn't old news, so it looks like the WCW Invasion will continue in some form. However, it is also being reported that Eric Bischoff is holding out for a bit extra money than originally offered, as well as some creative control. Eric Bischoff and creative control.. that doesn't always end well.

OMG! I can't believe you brought Ken Shamrock in. That was an awesome move, man.

Also, the Legion Of Doom, Road Warriors...whatever you want to call them. My favorite tag team. Thank you for bringing them back. WWF TAG CHAMPIONS!

Guest Prototype

Just read Backlash, and it was very good. I really liked how you built up the storylines and how everything came to a head at the PPV. Ill be checking back from time to time for sure.

Just read through it all and it is top notch.

Looking forward onto how you will continue this InVasion diary with the InVasion deemed dead.

If Bischoff becomes WWF commish, it would seem to weird for Linda to hire a WCW guy mere months after he was put out of buisiness.

And just to add, if this was the reality of the world, the WWF would remain the same and the World Wildlife Fund would have lost. WWF 4 Life! The "E" sucks

• 1 year later...