Extreme Wrestling Battleground: The Diary

Ace

IPB Image

EWB: The Diary

Where to start. My Name is Travis. I am a member of a popular Internet forum that goes by the name Extreme Warfare Battleground (www.ewbattleground.com) EWB for short. We are basically a bunch of guys (with a few females) that have a love for wrestling and talking and get together on this forum to post our opinions on anything underneath the sun with the main topic being Wrestling. One of our favorite topics is the WWE and generally we have many opinions on it but not to many stick up for it. We are generally left alone like many other smark fans that post on the Internet.

All that changed one month ago when we got a letter from the WWE Lawyers saying that anymore slander said against the WWE would result in a suit against us. We basically decided that if Vince were going to turn on us we would turn on him.

Extreme Wrestling Battleground was born.

Overall 46 members pooled their resources together and signed up to wrestle. We decided to take Vince on the only way we knew possible. By using our knowledge of the wrestling business and starting up our own promotion. We currently sit at 60% Cult but with our knowledge we'll be global in no time. For some reason there was a name picked out of the hat to see who would run it and luckily for me my name was drawn. I now have the power t hire independent wrestlers, Book the shows and generally do whatever I can to take down WWE.

Who did I piss off to get this job???

Roster:

Wrestler Name Disposition Overness

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster Face 72

Adams Copeland Stalker Face 70

Kaneanite Face 70

Kou Face 68

Fine Intent Face 62

Caucasian Heat Face 60

Norris Scott Face 60

Thuganomic Face 60

Zaz Face 53

Hajjhowe Face 52

Malenko Face 51

PkmnTrainerJ Face 48

King Ellis Face 46

The Mystik Fool Face 45

'The Ace' Paul Andrews Face 44

Rebnik Face 43

Chris Walker-Bush Face 39

Ayaz Hyder Heel 68

Apple Shampoo Heel 67

The Mick Heel 63

Cole Heel 57

Hellfire Heel 53

Skumfrog Heel 51

Gooner4Life Heel 47

Ollie Beak Heel 46

Nik O. Teen Heel 45

The Desired Toe Heel 45

GoGo Yubari Tweener 70

Sycodmn Tweener 68

Cloudy Tweener 67

Dan Tweener 66

Stokerino Tweener 65

TAFKA Castroneves Tweener 51

Edited by Agent Ace

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my second day in the office I was surprised by a phone call. I answered it and instantly broke a grin after trying hard not to mark the fuck out. I won't say names but 2 WWE stars had seen what Vince did and wanted to help us out. They'd given their one-month notice and starting in 3 month's they would be wrestling for us. Who are they? Let's just leave it as a surprise.

Made some hirings, mainly to start up a Tag Team division. Full list below

Ace Steel

Alex Shelley

Austin Aries

Colt Cabana

Jack Evans

Jimmy Rave

Jimmy Jacobs

Joel Maximo

Johnny Kashmere

Jonny Storm

Jose Maximo

Trent Acid

??? These two are the most expensive but I'm hoping they'll be worth it.

Edited by Agent Ace

Funny thing being I actually did realise it and changed it when typing out the results but forgot to change it in the roster and Preview.

Done now though

Expect alot of "Go me!" or "Push me!" feedback, GO GOGOKOU. >_>

Nah. Good start, I hate Jack Evans. So you can use that for something. Um...Yay EWB. Pop Prom isn't a great name for a show, A normal non EWBer would be like "Pop Prom? WTF? I'm not watching that, I'll watch it for Kou but NOTHING ELSE" so yeah. You may want to change that.

Hamster and Kaney, fighting evil wherever it lurks!

And making out behind my ginger beard whenever the opportunity arrises! Yeah, we'll stick with your catchphrase.

I'll say right now that I'm not keen on the new hirings, unless Cabana has an account here I didn't know about then it's not exactly EWB, is it? If it helps you to keep the diary going then fair play, but I'll need to see how it plays out.

Anyone else?

Nnnnnno. Not really. A feud between that sexy Kaneanite bloke and Ayaz Hyder over the Supreme title is money, if my own game proves anything.

>_>

I've said it to Acey a few times, but a match between myself, King Ellis and The Mick makes EWR spew big numbers.

A three way feud between those mentioned above would just have me spewing in my pants.

I'm with Sahyder and Kaney (Boo Marv!) that you should have stuck with purely EWB members, I have no interest in seeing us react with real life guys.

Maybe re-name the 'real' workers to other members who didn't sign up. I, for one, would like to see Austin Aries become Summers and get a HEY-ZEUS~ push for the Supreme title. Anyone else?

Dear lord yes.

I do agree with everyone though, hiring real workers does ruin it. :\ Inject some Jay Summers, go on.

....and may I ask how that feud played out?

Well....technically I've only been bothered to play one show >_>

But so far I cut a scathing promo on you before you pinned me in a four way for the title, with a hand on the ropes for leverage. I was going to go the way of playing the babyface underdog winning the title at whatever the next PPV was. It's just because somehow we happened to be the most over on the roster, and our heat was somewhere in the 80's when it started.

And now that I remember, a ton of the roster had weak gimmicks from the very beginning, according to Sophie. I hope you fixed that Ace, but just remember, my Braveheart gimmick is golden. Don't change it >_>

First things First the show will be up in a couple of ours. It's not done in the best of formats but I was pretty tired when I wrote the first half up. For the PPV I'll do Play-by-Play but otherwise it stays as is.

OK time to answer some questions.

I'll say right now that I'm not keen on the new hirings, unless Cabana has an account here I didn't know about then it's not exactly EWB, is it? If it helps you to keep the diary going then fair play, but I'll need to see how it plays out.
Edited by Agent Ace