Extreme Wrestling Battleground: The Diary

Ace

EWB Pop Prom 2/11/2005

ACS Announces stipulation on Main Event

The 440 people who have packed this historic arena are cheering their heads off when some strange music hits the PA system and from the back out walks Adam Copelands Stalker holding a briefcase. She walks down to the ring and climbs in before grabbing a mike.

ACS-“Ladies and Gentlemen let me be the first to welcome you to the very first ever Pop Prom! Tonight is bound to have some surprises as all these men wrestle their heart out to provide you with a good show. I’ve been waling around backstage and let me tell you some of the preparations put in by the guys is nothing short of phenomenal. However let me stop telling you what the guys in the back are doing and get straight to the reason why I am out here.

In tonight’s Main Event we will see 6 men wrestle. They have each been paired up and we will see these 3 teams fight each other with nothing more than pride on the line. Or so they thought. You see that in this very briefcase is the EWB Supreme Championship. At EWB’s very first Large Event, The System on the 20th of November we will see a triple threat for the EWB Supreme championship. One of these men will be determined by a Battle Royal held on the Pop Prom before The System. The other 2 men in the match will be the two winners of tonight’s tag team match. So good luck to all the men in the match and may the best team win.”

ACS then drops the mike and heads off backstage as the crowd pops a little louder for her.

86%

The Mystik Fool vs. Thuganomic – First round of EWB Hobo Championship

This match was a bit of a style clash when it had no need to be. Thuganomic stuck to his technical based holds and refused to brawl, while The Mystik Fool tried to fly all over Thug instead of pulling out a good technical match.

The match was firmly headed Thug’s way when Mystik got his second wind. He nailed a trio of dropkicks before bouncing off the ropes with a rolling senton. A Handspring Splash followed and then Mystik went up top for his Foolabout. However the damage done wasn’t enough as Thuganomic got to his feet while Mystik was posing. Mystik noticed this and leapt for a crossbody but was caught in a powerslam position, hoisted upto the shoulders and drilled with the Death Valley Driver. That got the 3 and Thug was advancing in the tournament.

Winner: Thuganomic

O: 57 M: 54 C: 61

Hajjhowe vs. TAFKA Castroneves – First round of EWB Hobo Championship

This match didn’t exactly set the house on fire or get the crowd alight but it did what it was supposed to do. Showed Hajj as being an idiot and TAFKA as being English.

Hajj kept getting in control but would trip up, literally, every time he tried something. Howe eventually managed to lock in the Howse of Pain but TAFKA made it to the ropes and when Hajjhowe let go he somehow managed to get tangled in the ropes. By the time he was helped out by the ref TAFKA had recovered and greeted him with The De Vries Slam for the 3 count.

Winner: TAFKA Castroneves

O: 59 M: 52 C: 63

The Mick vs. King Ellis EWBIV Hardcore Title

Finally a good match. Both Ellis and Mick are good brawlers so I wasn’t very surprised.

Both men pulled out all the stops with several near falls happening during the match. Ellis leaping off the top rope and drilling Mick in the head with his sceptre was only a 2. Mick managed to Superkick a chair into Ellis’s face but that was only 2 as well. The finish came when Ellis went for a Moonsault off the apron onto Mick at ringside but Mick moved and Ellis crashed into the guardrails. Mick then dragged Ellis to his feet and Mickigreed him face first into a chair for the 3. However if Mick thought he could celebrate his victory he was wrong as Ollie Beak jumped the barricade, grabbed the belt from the ref and drilled Mick in the back of the head with it. Ollie then dragged Mick to his feet and nailed him with a Lariat before snatching the belt and raising it to large jeers. Ollie noticed Ellis staggering to his feet and lined him up before drilling him with the Belt between the eyes. Ollie then headed backstage with the title as Mick and Ellis recovered a ringside.

Winner: and EWBIV Hardcore Champion, The Mick

O: 75 M: 89 C: 61

Norris Scott interview

Norris Scott heads out to the ring and before his match starts grabs a mike.

NS-“ Yo Folks, Holla at me and let me hear your noise. My name is Norris Scott. Some people call me The Future because they believe I have the potential to become the Future of the wrestling business. Those people are right, I am The Future and I can prove it against anyone anytime. Tonight I’m out here to fight a guy by the name of Zaz. Now I like Zaz, he’s a great poster. But in this business there is no such thing as friendship. Tonight I’m going to beat you Zaz because once I’ve done that I’m one step closer to my future. I’m sorry Zaz, me beating you, it ain’t personal…its just The Future.”

Short, Sweet, and gets the message across

76%

Norris Scott vs. Zaz – First round of EWB Hobo Championship

Norris and Zaz would be a good match…If Zaz actually knew how to sell and does so bloody lazy. In the end though a 57% match rating was pretty good. Zaz should be Norris servant for a wek just for carrying this match to a 57%

Zaz dominated the match by trying to single out Norris’s leg. He was doing a good job but Norris made the ever-predictable comeback. He countered an Irish Whip by dropkicking the knee on return…and Zaz instantly held his arm :@ Norris managed to out think Zaz though by grabbing his head, bouncing off the ropes, and nailing a Tornado DDT. Up top Shooting Star Leg Drop 1…2…3

Winner: Norris Scott

O: 54 M: 57 C: 51

Nik O Teen vs. PkmnTrainerJ – First round of EWB Hobo Championship

Nik and J had no basis in a good match, which was good because it wasn’t. I’d almost swear it was made just to show off PkmnTrainerJ in his ever so sexy Ash look alike costume. Someone forgot to tell him our main audience is 18-35 year old males.

The crowd missed this match due to a toilet break and so almost missed seeing Nik O Teen control the match with flagrant cheating. The ref cautioned him on at least 4 occasions. In the end all the cautions meant nothing because as Ollie went for his Pokeball throw, Nik caught the hand and cradled him up with a handful of tights, 1…2…3

Winner: Nik O Teen

O: 50 M: 52 C: 49

Fatal Attraction vs. Dan and Cloudy Show vs. Backseat Men vs. Generation Next - Elimination EWB Tag Titles

Trent Acid and Austin Aries start this match off with something actually resembling good wrestling. The 2 put on a bit of Chain Wrestling but Acid managed to get the advantage and dragged Aries off to the heel corner. Aries played Face in Peril as he was double-teamed by the Backseat Men but as Aries was whipped into the ropes, Dan made the blind tag. The Backseat Men planted Aries with a Double Flapjack and Kashmere slid out thinking the job was done and somehow managed to miss Dan sneaking in, dragging Acid to his feet and planting him with a Blood Red Summer. Dan made the cover and Evans laid out Kashmere with a Suicide Plancha and the Backseat Men were eliminated.

Elimination 1: Backseat Men

Dan hoped up and was waiting for Aries to get to his feet but Rebby tagged himself in and drilled Aries with a Rebby Kick. Reb signaled for CWB to head up top and they launched and connected with the Double Frog Blast. Cloudy held Evans foot while Rebby went for the cover and Generation Next were eliminated.

Elimination 2: Generation Next

Dan immediately capitalized by charging in and blitzing Reb with some harsh kicks and punches. The Dan and Cloudy show dominated for a fairwhile keeping Reb from making the tag but never flagrantly cheating. Reb eventually managed to duck a clothesline, bounce off the ropes, slide under Dan’s legs, and tag in CWB. Chris came in as a house on fire with some clotheslines and dropkicks on Dan before spinning and punching Cloudy off the apron. He spun back around and started drilling Dan with some more rights before body slamming him. Up top and Frog Blast was teased but Dan rolled over so CWB just leapt with an Elbow drop to Dan’s back. Cloudy came in and hooked CWB for the Cloud Blast but Rebby came in from the apron and drilled Cloudy with the Rebby Kick. CWB dragged Dan to his feet…Everything Explodes! CWB goes for the cover as the ref and crowd count along 1…2…and the ref is dragged out of the ring.

Rebby looks down at the intruder and recognizes him as Chris Harris! However he has failed to notice James Storm slide in behind him with a steel chair. Storm winds up and brings it down on top of Rebby’s head! Rebby crumples and CWB gets up and starts fighting with Storm but Harris slides in from behind, grabs the steel chair, and drills CWB in the back with it. CWB staggers forward…Eye of the Storm. America’s Most Wanted the drag CWB back up and nail him with a Death Sentence before dragging Rebby up and doing the same. By this time Cloudy and Dan have staggered to their feet and AMW pick up the chairs and plant them with Stereo Chair Shots. AMW then start beating down on Dan and Cloudy a little but the beat down is stopped as from the back out sprints ‘The Ace’ Paul Andrews and Stokerino! Andrews and Stokerino slide in one side and AMW slide out the other side and jump the barricade. Andrews bends down to check on Rebby and CWB while Stokerino checks on Dan and Cloudy as we go to commercial

Winner: No Contest

O: 66 M: 78 C: 54

Backstage Happenings

When we cut backstage we immediately cut to backstage where we see Rebby, Cloudy, CWB, and Dan helped backstage by a combination of ref, Paul Andrews, and Stokerino. Our backstage announcer, David Jett runs up to them.

DJ-“Guys guys, can you give us your thoughts on what happened out there?”

Ace-“Yeah I’ll tell you what happened. Fatal Attraction was 1 second away from becoming the first ever EWB Tag Champions. Then those 2 pricks had to decide that they could interfere in our business. Well I don’t like it and I’ll be damned if I’m going to let the fact that the only reason Fatal Attraction doesn’t hold the belts is because two jealous guys stopped them. Believe me when I say this isn’t over. You will be aced, Americas Most Wanted and it’s going to hurt.”

From off camera-“Still using that dumb old line Acey?"

Ace’s face breaks into a big grin as from off camera on walks Kaneanite.

K-“Man after all these years I would have thought you would use another line by now.”

Ace-“Kaney I save my special lines for you and you know it. I got to get Rebby back to be checked on man, I’ll check up on you later.”

Ace walks off and Jett spins to Kaney

Jett-“So Kaneanite…”

Kaney-“Jett you single? Of course you are. Now since I am too I am going to activate my super sexy Scottish single radar and tell you what your question was going to be. You were about to ask if I was fully willing to walk into tonight’s match and co-operate with Chris Steele Ate My Hamster even though if I did I would have to share a title shot with him at System. Well let me answer that question by saying…”

From off camera-“That me and that sexy sexy beast CSAMH are life long friends and that after winning tonight’s main event I will be taking him back to my hotel room for some ultra kinky Scottish love.”

Kaney starts laughing as from off camera walks in CSAMH dressed as a pirate.

CSAMH-“Jett for both of us tonight is a chance to wrestle as good as we can and prove why we’re two of the most loved stars on EWB. A supreme title shot may be on the line but our friendship is worth more. And besides according to Kaney if we win tonight I get to play pitcher.”

The two of them laugh and walk off screen leaving Jett standing there perplexed.

84%

Kaney/CSAMH vs. GoGo/Kou vs. ApSham/Ayaz Hyder

This match turned out to be the best overall match of the night as well as one of only 2 segments the crowd got into. This match was also a pretty big cluster-fuck with 3 men being in the ring at one time. Amazingly enough Face/Heels were ignored as it was pretty much a combination of Kaney/CSAMH and GoGo/Kou double teaming Hyder while Apple Shampoo stood on the floor and barked instructions that were impossible to follow due to his being Double Teamed.

The finish came when GoGo nailed his Shibuya Dynamite, which was followed by a corkscrew splash from Kaney. Kaney went for the pin 1…2…and GoGo broke it up. These 2 got into an argument but instead cooler heads prevailed and both men tagged in their respective partners. Kou dragged Hyder to his feet and nailed the R-Kou-O and then pointed skywards as CSAMH went up for the 24/7. However Kou charged over and pushed him off. Kaney jumped in ad clotheslined Kou over the top rope. GoGo snuck to the top rope and nailed Kaney with the Shibuya Dynamite.

Apple Shampoo slid back in and nailed GoGo with the Mounted Stallion (Hey Finger Poke Of Doom is your secondary OK?) ApSham then bent over to check on Hyder…right into an R-Kou-O. Kou then went for a cover on Hyder 1…2…and from above the pin is broken by Hamster with a 24/7 onto the pile. Hamster then draped an arm over Hyder, 1…2…3 and ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster and Kaneanite are headed to System to fight for the Supreme Title. The show goes off the air with Hamster and Kaney celebrating the win with the fans

Winners: ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster and Kaneanite

O: 77 M: 81 C: 73

2.50 rating

440 people attended

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe re-name the 'real' workers to other members who didn't sign up. I, for one, would like to see Austin Aries become Summers and get a HEY-ZEUS~ push for the Supreme title. Anyone else?

Dear lord yes.

I do agree with everyone though, hiring real workers does ruin it. :\ Inject some Jay Summers, go on.

I told you to friggin sign up at the start and you wouldn't. Now you complain about not being in?

Holy shit, Ace.

I love it. The results are great to read, the format is beautiful, and I hope you keep this going. I don't think there is a better feeling to a scenerio maker then to see a diary being made of it.

By the way, I believe if you sign up to the scenerio, Ace will arsenic you into the diary. That's what we agreed on when he started this, so I assume he's still gonna do this. Also, a lot of people can "upgrade" their stats based on post count. Dunno if Ace will do that. Ask him.

Edited by Rebby

I don't think there is a better feeling to a scenerio maker then to see a diary being made of it.

Agreed, particularly if it's an EWB scenario. I still love FourStarFizzle's effort a while back with my scenario, it was awesome.

And good show. You got the perfect blend of camaraderie and innuendo between Hamster and myself, well done :P

Lack of Cole makes Cole sad :(

I'm looking forward to see how I'm portrayed...

Great first show though, the results are well written and are a good length for my liking.

Hopefully this will stay around for a long time!

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

I am planning on Arsenicing LivingLegend and changing Mr X a little but dont expect to debut for a while as I've already simmed the next results.

So Summers hurry up and sign up would ya :P

Oh and so i didn't waste this post

9th November

I was sifting through my emails today when I came across the most recent list of releases by WWE. Holy Shit! Excuse me while I go off and dance a little victory dance

*Dancing*

Ok I’m back.

Right remember last week when I said I was contacted by the 2 WWE stars? Right well apparently Mr. McMahon didn’t like them giving their notice because their names are part of the latest released stars. What does this mean? Well remember how I said I would have to wait for that 90 day release no-show clause? Well according to my Uncle Fred the lawyer the clause is no longer valid due to WWE breaking a legal contract. Th good news is that as of today we now have the 2 of them on written contracts. The bad news? What bad news, we now have two big name stars wrestling exclusively for us. What more can you want??? Also today I hired a few other stars. Some I have plans for some I don’t.

EWB Pop Prom Preview 12/11/2005

Last week saw Kaneanite and ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster emerge victorious from a 3 team main event. There reward? A shot for the Supreme Title at The System. Tonight they have decided to meet in singles action. The winner of this match may have the psychological advantage over his opponent but he will still be waiting until next week to find out his third opponent. The 4 losers of last weeks main event will also be in attendance, what will they be doing to prepare for the battle royal next week?

Last week also saw the Tag Title match go to a no-contest. ACS has already made a decision and will be announcing it on Pop Prom tonight. Regardless of the decision both Fatal Attraction and Dan and Cloudy show will still be mad. What will they do in revenge for last weeks attack? Find out tonight.

Also ACS has announced that due to his attack on The Mick so soon after his hardcore title this week will see Ollie Beak fight and if Ollie wins he will go onto The System to fight Mick for the Hardcore Title. The catch? He’s not just fighting King Ellis but for reasons known only to her, ACS has added the unpredictable Sycodmn into the match. The shot goes to the winner so the big question is who will fight The Mick at The System?

All that plus another 4 EWB Hobo Championship Tournament matches

EWB Pop Prom

And to open the show heres Kou

He walks down to the ring and slides in before grabbing a mike. He makes a few obscene gestures with it before raising it.

Kou-“Hello fellow sexy EWB people, not as sexy as me but still sexy. Last week saw this sexy beast nail 2 R-Kou-O’s and still not manage to win his match. That was a travesty not seen since the Ryland Report thread opened up. (Yes Kou I’ve listened to the show) Now I know Kaney and Hamster won cleanly but they still didn’t manage to beat me. Anyone can beat Hyder but only when you’ve beaten me can you be the best. Now obviously next week is Battle Royal week and let me just say that will be winning the battle Royal and heading to The System for my shot at the EWB Supreme title. I’ll throw everyone over the top, and it doesn’t matter who it is. Apple Shampoo, Ayaz Hyder, Dan, Cloudy, Syco. It doesn’t matter who you are I will…”

Kou doesn’t finish his speech how ever because through the crowd has come ApSham and Hyder with chairs. They take Kou down with some massive chairshots and continue to beat him down until GoGo runs out from the back for the save. ApSham and Ayaz slide out of the ring and start walking to the back as GoGo checks on Kou. Apple Shampoo has a mike and raises it.

AS-“GoGo. GoGo are you listening? Can Kou hear me too? Good I hope so because next week despite what Kou just said I will be winning that Battle Royal and heading for The System. And all you fools, that deserve to be locked up will serve some hard time because starting next week…He is here.”

Apple Shampoo drops the mike and him and Ayaz head backstage as Campbell on Commentary starts puzzling over who HE is

79%

Fine Intent vs. Gooner 4 Life – First round of EWB Hobo Championship

Fine Intent and Gooner instantly show me that last week was bad. I mean aside from the main event and the hardcore match only 1 other match made it past 60% these 2 started off the show with a very pleasant 83%

The match was a pretty good combination of high-flying and mat-work. Gooner controlled the match by working over the left arm of Intent. He continually kicked it and placed it in armbars forcing FI to crawl to the ropes every time. FI eventually managed to counter an arm drag by landing on his feet and dropkicking Gooner down. FI then started the comeback which looked to win him the match after Running Powerslam left Gooner in the perfect position for The Flying Elbow Drop, which he nailed…with his bad elbow. FI then lay there clutching at his arm before rolling over into the cover… that got 2. FI then hooked Gooner into the Picture Perfect (which if FI doesn’t protest is a Regal Stretch like move) but somehow Gooner managed to flip it over so that FI’s shoulders were on the mat and bridged. 1…2…and, Gooner grabbed the ropes preventing a kickout, 3. Gooner steals it!

Winner: Gooner4Life

O: 71 C: 60 M: 83

Malenko vs. Caucasian Heat – First round of EWB Hobo Championship

Ok now THAT’S what I’m talkin’ bout. Malenko and Cauc bring the wrestling and damn did they bring a lot of it. Teach Zaz some would ya?

These 2 mat wrestled a smark’s dream and had Malenko dominate it with his ever so serious way of wrestling. He focused on Cauc’s leg and took it apart with the usual array of leglock’s and kneebars before cinching in a Figure 4. Cauc made the ropes so Malenko dragged him out and locked in the Cloverleaf. Again Cauc made it to the ropes. This time Malenko dragged him out and booted the knee a few times before locking in the sharpshooter. Cauc went for the ropes but this time Malenko let go dragged him to his feet and scored with a dragon screw. Malenko then locked in the Chickenwing STF in the middle of ring and with nowhere to go Caucasian Heat tapped out. This was a great match, which established Malenko as a machine and would have been match of the night if the formula had been finished.

Winner: Malenko

O: 69 C: 46 M: 92

Sycodmn vs. Ollie Beak vs. King Ellis – Winner gets Hardcore Title shot at The System

Ollie doesn’t even make it to the ring as King Ellis attacks him during his entrance with his scepter. Ellis starts beating down on Ollie but that is stopped when Sycodmn charges in from backstage and rams his trolley full of plunder into Ellis. Ellis staggers so that Syco can pull out a garbage can lid and when he turns back around he is met with a full-face shot. The match continues along like this with all three men taking their shots and giving them out.

The finish comes when Ellis has Ollie mid ring and nails him with the Royal Caning but before he can capitalize he is drilled in the back with a Barbwire Bat from Syco. Dmn then drags Ellis over to the apron, lifts him up, signals to the crowd and DRILLS Ellis through the announcers table with a Jack Daniels Driver from the apron. THAT gets the three and at The System it will be The Mick vs. Sycodmn for the EWBIV Hardcore Title

Winner: Sycodmn

O: 71 C: 58 M: 84

Hellfire vs. Desired Toe – First round of EWB Hobo Championship

Nothing’s perfect. Remember that. I have to because these two were the allocated toilet break of the night. So heck if they don’t wanna pay attention why should I? Because I’ll be getting the abusive PM’s from Hellfire and Desired Toe that’s why.

Toe dominates the match with some token heel offence until Hellfire starts making a comeback. Hellfire eventually picks up the ‘W’ by Mule Kicking DT while the ref is busy with fly-spray. One Fire Starter later and Hellfire advances.

Winner: Hellfire

O: 55 C: 35 M: 75

Fatal Attraction Interview

Backstage David Jett is with Fatal Attarction (The Ace, CWB, Rebnik)

DJ-“Fellas last week saw…”

Ace-“WE KNOW!!! David we know what happened last week, you interviewed me straight after what happened last week remember? However last week was last week, this week we have every confidence that ACS is going to give the belts to Rebnik and CWB. They had the match won and then those 2 pricks decided to get involved and cost us the match. Well We won’t stand for it will we Rebnik?”

DJ points the mike to Rebnik who looks shocked and is taken off balance.

R-“Uh…yeah…we won’t?”

Ace-“No we won’t. Those pricks underestimated us and if they try the same trick this week we’ll make sure they don’t do it again. We are Fatal Attraction dammit and I’ll turn myself female before I let us get tricked again. AMW you try to attack us from behind again and I’ll Ace you so hard they’ll hear you screaming in the TNA. Let’s go boys; I got a match to win.”

Ace and Rebnik start to walk off with CWB following until CWB suddenly stops turns and looks at the camera.

CWB-“Did Ace just admit to a sex change?”

CWB shrugs and runs off as we fade to black

69%

‘The Ace’ Paul Andrews vs. Cole – First round of EWB Hobo Championship

Ok so I’m in this match which pretty much gives away the finish. Sorry Cole. Anyways for some reason there was a style clash here which had NOTHING to do with me I guarantee you.

Ace and Cole started off with a test of strength but Cole kicked low and then argued with the ref that it was a kick to the thigh. Ace slowly started to catch his breath back but Cole started to beat on him and attack the left arm. Cole pretty much dominated the match focusing most of his attack on the arm but being Canadian he had no queries in cheating to grab an advantage.

Eventually Cole went for the Canadian Crossface but Ace rolled over and Cole was forced to break. Cole dragged Ace to his feet and went for the Arm drag but Ace landed on his feet and Superkicked Cole down. Ac then leant back into the turnbuckle holding his arm and waited for Cole to get to his feet before nailing a couple of rights and sending him into the ropes, catching him on the rebound with a one arm Samoan Drop. That put both men down but Ace was first to his feet and blind charged Cole…who hotshotted him into the turnbuckle. Ace staggered out and Cole went for the CKO but Rebby reached in through the ropes and held Ace up and Cole crashed down. Ace then pulled Cole up and nailed the wildcard for the pinfall and the advance.

Winner: ‘The Ace’ Paul Andrews

O: 64 C: 55 M: 74

Stokerino and The Dan and Cloudy show vs. Second City Saints

Yes Folks. All 3 members of the Second City Saints are here as for unbeknownst reasons WWE released CM Punk earlier this week. All 3 are greeted to the EWB ring by planchas from the SD&C Show. Back in the ring and the ref tries to usher out D&C so Punk gets a low blow on Stokerino to make him the Tweener-in-peril. The match is pretty much the usual tag match with Stokerino copping all sorts of punishment until he reverses a powerbomb attempt by Ace by rolling down over his back and leaps over to tag in Dan.

Dan comes in with clotheslines for everybody and keeps control until Punk nails him with a shining wizard out of nowhere. Cue the finish as Cloudy comes in and nails Punk with a Clouy Crush, Cabana nails Cloudy with the Colt 45, Stokerino nails Colt with the Cause and Effect, Ace Steel nails Stokerino with the Twist of Cain…and then turns right into a Blood Red Summer from Dan as the ref makes the count and the SD&C show win it.

Winner: The Stokerino Dan and Cloudy Show

O: 73 C: 61 M: 85

Kaneanite Interview

David obviously hasn’t copped enough punishment for tonight as he is backstage with none other than the super sexy Scottish man Kaneanite.

DJ-“Kaney in just a few minutes…”

K-“DJ have you not learned yet? Every time you speak the crowd goes to sleep, why do you think we don’t let you get a full sentence in. Now let me answer your questions for you. Yes last week me and that ever lovely Hamster managed to be beat 4 other men and get our spots in the main event at The System. Yes we made sweet kinky sex at the hotel that night. And yes soon enough we will be fighting each other in the middle of that ring. But you see me and Hamster like putting our hands on each other and no matter who wins tonight or at The System…we’ll both be winners later. Now if you’ll excuse this Scottish Sex Machine. I have a man waiting for me.”

75%

Kaneanite vs. ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Kaney and Hamster share a handshake to start before pulling in for a hug. They then do a test of strength but neither man wins so they get a clean break and decide to try some amateur style takedowns. Hamster gets the better of that so Kaney allows him to take control which Hamster does. This continues with a while with one taking control before making a mistake and allowing the other control.

In the end Kaney reverses a German Suplex with the Scottish version before heading up top and going for the Corkscrew Splash. Hamster rolls out of the way as Kaney crashes then drags him to his feet and nails him with a Snow Plough. Hamster goes for the pin but Kaney kicks out at 2. Hamster gets to his feet and grabs Kaney’s legs…Sharpshooter! Kaney starts crawling to the ropes but just before he gets them Hamster drags him back. Kaney is about to tap when from the crowd in run Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam!!! They slide in at either slide of Hamster with chairs and nail him with a con-chair-to which forces him to release the hold.

Jericho then holds Hamster up so Van Dam can Van Daminate a chair into his face before they lay Hamster out in the middle of the ring and put a chair on his chest. Jericho off the ropes…Lionsault onto the chair and Hamster. Van Dam goes up top…Five Star Frog Splash!!! RVD is laying their catching his breath and misses Kaney stagger to his feet holding onto the other chair…chairshot for Y2J, RVD turns around…Chairshot for RVD. Kaney is left standing there and unfortunately misses Ken Kennedy sliding in from behind. Kennedy then spins Kaney around kicks him in the gut….Green Bay Plunge!!! Ken then helps RVD and Y2J to their feet as we hit commercial break

Winner: No Contest

O: 81 C: 67 M: 95

After the break

We come back from commercial break and Y2J, RVD, and Ken are still in the ring celebrating when through the PA we hear ACS’s music hits. She walks out to the top of the ramp holding a mic.

ACS-“Dammit just who the hell do you think you are. This is EWB we don’t believe in cheap shots. If you want to wrestle here you come see me and ask for a contract you don’t do this you have no right. Security…”

Mysterious Voice-“Stay right where you are Security.”

ACS spins around at the sound of the voice and from the back out walks RABID WOLVERINE!!! The EWB fans in the crowd pop huge and RW smiles as he walks up to ACS.

RW-“Surprise ACS, thought you were in charge all by yourself didn’t you? Well guess what I went and seen Marsh just before this started and asked to join in. He agreed this place couldn’t be controlled by one person and let me help. But you see just after my meeting with Marsh you had already booked the first 2 weeks. So what could I do? I couldn’t very well override you. No were 50 – 50 here. But what I could do is sign some men of my own and set them loose. Down there in that ring is 3 of my men, can you guess the other 2?”

Before ACS can answer her questioned is answered as from behind ACS up walks America’s Most Wanted. They spin her around and nail the Death Sentence on her!!! Rabid starts barking order and Harris picks up ACS and takes her to the ring and into the lions den. Green Bay Plunge, Lion Sault, Five Star Frog Splash, Catatonic, and to finish it all off they hold her up so Rabid can get some slaps in.

RW-“Welcome to the revolution ACS. Starting next week you better watch your back because I got as much control as you do.”

Rabid then grabs ACS and nails her with a Final Warning. We fade off with Rabid Wolverine and his troops in the ring.

92%

Overall: 74%

2.43 rating

428 people

Edited by Agent Ace

Booooooo real wrestlers.

Booooooo Syco.

I'm enjoying this, but I hate the fact you have real wrestlers. This is an EWB scenario, and unless you're hiring Cade Sydal, I don't want to see people who actually bother to wrestle!

So I say fire RVD, Jericho, the Second City Saints, AMW, Backseat Men & GenNext, and get to work on actually making a real tag division!

Great diary man, and by the way in case anyone was wondering... I had a Mounite gimmick. >.> Therefore my finisher name and hopefully my reference to "hard time". I agree with you changing my finisher, if I can think of a better name I'll PM it to you. I have the finger-poke in there for my perverted personal pleasure of beating Kou every night with the Finger Poke Of Doom.