Extreme Wrestling Battleground: The Diary

Ace

:angry: abuse to you. I do not have toilet break matches...it was Desired Toe's fault. Other than that, good show. I also hate the real wrestlers, it makes it seem somewhat bad, as it would be more fun if you just renamed all of them to EWB members that didn't sign up.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah guys I'm hearing you on the real wrestlers hatred but thats kinda what I love about having them.

and besides don't hate me Rabid Wolverine brough them in :pervert:

EWB Pop Prom 16/11/2005

5 days to go until The System what a night we have in store.

At the end of last weeks show ACS was left laying in no small part thanks to the new admin, Rabid Wolverine and his men. What will ACS do for revenge tonight? Also Kaneanite and Hamster are not very pleased at the attack and have challenged Rabid to throw 2 of his men in the ring against them. Will Rabid accept?

By the end of the night Kaneanite and CSAMH will know who they will be fighting at The System for the title as tonight is the 20 man battle royal. Who is getting the shot? Find out tonight.

Last week Apple Shampoo beat down Kou and then sad that the problems would begin for everyone this week as ‘He’ would be here. Just who is He find out tonight.

All that plus the Quarter Finals of the Hobo Championship Tournament.

Curse thsoe fancy-dan wrestlers...WHo do Jericho and RVD think they are?

They think they stand a chance against a real-life Braveheart and a Pirate? Avast! They be more foolish than they appear! Yarrrrrrrr!

(I hated real lifers running in on me and Kaney but meh, I'll watch and see some more before jumping on the compain bandwagon! (Y))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...