The First Five

Guest Kou

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare you sir. Old School > Your School.

But yes, I'm about to go to Rogers in a few hours. So we'll see what I end up getting. Fatal Frame 3 is a (N) because I hate that series. But not for the gameplay or anything related to the game. Figure that one out. :P

Uhm...because I suggested it? :(

Well since I only played Gun for about four more hours after my Day 1 review this won't be as different.

Gun - Day 5

Well just two hours after I did the Day 1 review I finished gun. So I didn't play it too much because the side-missions weren't too interesting. (These include, Bounty Hunting, Hunting, Herding and Texas Hold 'Em) Therefore I nitpicked for two hours and stopped playing.

Graphics

My stance on the graphics remains unchanged, Average graphics for an average game.

3 out of 5

Length

Okay. I beat this thing in about 15-20 hours. That's terrible for this style of game and therefore it gets the big

2 out of 5

Only the side-missions saved it from a one.

Music and Sound Effects

I have no idea how I missed this in the Day one review, But oh well. Gun's music is alright. Nothing too spectacular, The sound effects are well done but again, I wasn't wowed by anything here.

3 out of 5

Gameplay

Unchanged on this area, It's still a damn good 3rd person shooter.

4 out of 5

Final Boss

Now this is something important in any game, How difficult is the last mission or last boss? Of course some games don't have this so for those games this won't matter. But this game does. The last boss (Until you figure out what you're doing) is a pain in the ass. But once you figure it out it's just a matter of shooting some dynamite out of the sky.

3 out of 5

Storyline

Standard western fare, But it's still a well done story. A few twists here and there, Not large ones mind you just. "I swore he was his father" type twists. Colton's voice actor did a good job with the charecter and I have no gripes about anything in this department.

Except Jenny getting offed. For something so poorly drawn (You'll see what I mean) you kinda hoped she survived.

4 out of 5

Fuck am I sick of this game.

Verdict

Rental

Gun is fun, But the fun is short lived as any decent gamer can blast himself through this western romp in a short period of time. Everything in this game just screams average, Though I'm glad none of my horses turned into a skateboard. That would have been just too damn wierd.

Final Rating

3 out of 5

Next on the dining table of video gaming, You asked for it. You get it. It's

dragonquest8_ps2.jpg (Fuck English Box art, YEAH!)

Dragon Quest VIII

Personal Hype: 3 out of 5

At ease, Bitches.

Edited by Kou

• 2 weeks later...

Kou, you bumped, why did you bump a pinned topic <_<

I WAS RESPONDING TO SOMETHING SAID IN MY THREAD. Don't you get snippy at me you tilde-in-your-username son of a bitch. If I wanted to dance I'd dance if I wanted to. I WOULD LEAVE YOU BEHIND.

cute.jpg

If you're still acting angry after seeing that, you're not human.

You should have realised after the backlash from the EWB Sexy Show III that we don't wanna listen to your silly sexy voice anymore.

Or that we can't be bothered downloading things all the time :P

You should have realised after the backlash from the EWB Sexy Show III that we don't wanna listen to your silly sexy voice anymore.

Or that we can't be bothered downloading things all the time :P

Well, since you put it like that...

I'll download them in the morning and give them a listen, if no one else has done. But you better promise to review 50 Cent in return >_>