Violence in Sports

CKN

hey,

I am doing my law summative for school and I have to write an essay on "Sports Violence involving the courts". So far it is going pretty good but I don't think I have enough cases yet.

So my request is does anyone have any websites or know anything I can look further into about Violence in sports that have lead to the courts. Any sport works great. Also Hooliganism can also be in there.

Thanks very much to anyone that helps me.

For something that was funny violence, you could use Paulo Di Canio pushing over Paul Alcock.

Mr Paul Alcock famous for going down like a big girls blouse when Paolo Di Canio gave him a push.

Just before half-time, Patrick Vieira and Petter Rudi drew handbags, Paolo Di Canio kicked Martin Keown’s shin and Paul Alcock sent the latter pair off. Di Canio reacted by pushing the referee, who staggered backwards several paces before splaying like a new-born foal. ‘I gave him a shove, but it was hardly done with force,’ said Paolo. ‘He took sideways steps then fell over in a rather strange way – like someone acting for a penalty.’ Di Canio was banned for 11 games and Alcock threatened to retire. ‘I did not expect to be branded a psycho,’ said Paolo.

http://www.dellah.com/orient/2003/11/03/diving

A referee Anders Fisk was whipped in the head by a projectile flung by a Roma “fan”. His blood spilling across the Olimpico pitch, Fisk calls the game at half-time, awarding a 2-0 result to Dynamo Kiev and condemning Roma to a UEFA censure that orders the club's remaining home matches in the Champion's league group phase to be played behind close doors.

Wow, Football/Soccer is a rough sport eh?

As for the Sunderland fan attacking the chairman. Well, it's not his fault. He should have attacked Jon Stead instead...ha...I made a fun- no wait, I didn't.

---

Cricket players have been known to call each other "meanies" before ¬_¬.

Some Afridi guy got banned for scraping his foot along the 'wicket' but no court proceedings happened.