Bands That You Wish Would Reform

Benji

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rage Against The Machine (obviously). Audioslave's first CD was crap, with the exception of Like A Stone, Show Me How To Live, and Cochise..I haven't gotten the new album yet, but I love "Doesn't Remind Me." I figured out why I didn't like Audioslave at first: Tom Morello was still trying to play like he did for Rage, and it didn't contrast well with Cornell's voice, or the way he sings. The 2 singles I've heard from "Out Of Exile" sound more traditional, but you can still tell it's Tom Morello.

I don't know if they broke up or what, but I'd LOVE another Union Underground CD.

I'd also like Newstead to go back to Metallica...Robert Truijo bugs me, and I prefere Jason

Edited by Ash J. Williams

Dokken. George Lynch was one of the best guitar players I ever heard, and I'd love to see a Dokken reunion just so he could come back and school a lot of these second rate musicians who think they're great on the guitar. (If you've never heard anything by Dokken, besides possibly `Dream Warriors', the theme to one of the "Nightmare on Elm Street" movies, you really should check them out.)

Guns N' Roses. I don't care who the drummer is, but you've GOT to have Slash, Duff and Izzy.

And not a band that needs to reform because they never broke up, but I'd like to see Def Leppard get back to their metal roots. I haven't bought anything by them since Adrenalize, because they're too toned down for my tastes. (Although, the song `Now' was pretty damn good)

Chalk up "The Dazzling Killmen" for me. Heard some of their shit earlier this wek and it's awesome. Very hard to come by.

Their bassist went on to do some solo material which I want to get a hold of. He's meant to have an album with Loren Mazzacane Connors which I really want. Anyone got it, and my MSN. You know where to contact me (I know it's a long shot).

To whomever said the International Noise Conspiracy is the same as Refused - no. Refused are loud, aggressive, hardcore music. The (International) Noise Conspiracy is garage rock for the dance floor. And I wouldn't want the Refused to reform - they ended making one of the best punk records ever. They all hate each other, Dennis can hardly scream and tarnishing their image would be horrible.

The only band I'd like to see reform is NERD, only because they broke up because of a record deal.