What Game REALLY Pissed You Off?

Benji

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to curse and scream at Demon's Gate, in the Temple of the Ancients it's damn near impossible to level up and I had somehow managed to make it that far with what I later learned to be a very insignificant level.

Again echo'd, I used to be the exact same :P

Echo'd again. I used to struggle badly against that boss, purely cos I hadn't levelled up anywhere near enough.

Pro Evolution Soccer 4.

The only way it could have been less fair would be if your opponents were allowed to shoot your players, and if your team had been forced to take cyanide pills before the match began.

Oh Day of Reckning 2 can be annoying at times, due to the CPU's tendancy to let you kick its ass for a certain length of time, then reverse your finisher 6 times in a row and beat you out of nowhere.

Guest muddatrucker

Max Payne - the level where you are in a dream and you have to follow tiny blood trials in pitch black, and if u go off the trial you fall off. Not to mention to add to this fiddly, annoyance, is a baby crying its vocal box out as the audio.

I wouldn't call Pro Evolution 4 unfair. If you don't slide in from stupid angles, it's fine.

But Demon Gate was a bitch. Especially because I had to take Aeris with me and I hadn't levelled her up well enough all game. And I realised that I hadn't taken my strongest magic or summons in there with me and couldn't get them back.

Also, the Flying School is only made worse by Torino calling you every day being a bastard and telling you to learn to fly.

Guest clintcasey

Easy enough, Final Fantasy VII, no, I'm not going to rant it you anti-fan boys, I am going to curse and scream at Demon's Gate, in the Temple of the Ancients it's damn near impossible to level up and I had somehow managed to make it that far with what I later learned to be a very insignificant level. Now I'm good at RPG tactics now, but back then it was my first forey into this area and I stood no chance (it'd still be tough now for me, but back then it would've been impossible with the 800 or so life I had).

Another game was Mario 64, Hazy Maze Cave, those of you who have played it, 'nuff said, it's the equivalent of water levels on Sonic.

Edited by clintcasey

SmackDown vs RAW, last year's version, and the infamous 4 way Steel Cage match for the IC/US title.

I never won that match, thanks to the 'unbiased' computer deciding to get up when it's me and the other guy at the top of the cage, and deciding that I'm the bigger threat, thus costing me the match.

Wait... you only had 800 or so life going into the temple of the Ancients? I generaly have 600-700 on Cloud leaving midgar! What did you run from all your battles or something? I mean I don't even know how thats possible??? A stratagy note to others, it dosn't matter what final fantasy game your playing, the only time you should ever run from a fight is if your about to die, and thats about it.

No, I just didn't get all that many battles for some odd reason, I didn't ever stray off path thanks to a map a mate scanned for me.