Scrubs

Benji

YAY!

Now if NBC doesn't agree to it, we pull out the pitchforks and torches right?

Those figures seem a little whack, but I figure NBC reaps more benefits from the DVD releases :D

And the JD mullet does rock.

Great episode, even if it did have a couple of contradictions from earlier episodes. Pretty dark, but it was one of those classic ones where the comedy was there too. I think given a few more viewings, it could actually go down as one of the best of the show so far.

It did seem familiar, I think you're right.

EDIT: Wikipedia says:

Also that as mentioned in 6.03 (My Coffee), J.D. found Turk in bed with his girlfriend, saying that they had a water balloon fight and huddled under the covers, only to admit that he was lying in a bout of confessions by the hospital staff.

Edited by The DepAarted

'Scrubs,' '30 Rock' Flip Spots

Fey's comedy moves to 9 p.m. in April

Zap2It.com

March 12 2007

Spring break for NBC's comedy "30 Rock" will be a little shorter than previously planned.

The first-year series was scheduled to go on a break for better than a month starting this week, in order to make room for new series "Andy Barker, P.I." Instead, though, "30 Rock," which stars Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin, will be back for a night of super-sized episodes on Thursday, April 5.

The following week, April 12, it will move up a half-hour to 9 p.m., where it will remain until ending its season April 26. The current occupant of the 9 p.m. slot, "Scrubs," will shift to 9:30 p.m. for a couple of weeks, then move back to 9 for back-to-back episodes on May 3.

For the super-sized night on April 5, NBC will feature a 40-minute episode of "The Office" at 8 p.m., followed by 35-minute editions of "30 Rock" at 8:40 and "Scrubs" at 9:15. A regular-sized "Andy Barker" will air at 9:50, and a repeat of "My Name Is Earl" will conclude the night at 10:20.

April 12 will also mark the return of "ER" from its post-February sweeps hiatus. It will have a run of six new episodes until the season finale in mid-May.