Scrubs

Benji

WTF?! DUDE!

Seriously, I'm on "My Intern's Eyes", so I didn't know that. That sucks ass.

For my money, though, My Big Move is the best episode. If only for the Janitor having a decent part, but it's run close by My Overkill for having Colin Fucking Hay in it.

Edited by Little Bo Peep

• 1 month later...

I just saw My Lunch.

I'm with you on every step Benji. That was a damn fine episode that brough tears to my eyes.

Can't wait for next Monday to see the follow up Episode.

JD: Remember what you told me? The second you start blaming yourself for peoples' deaths there's no coming back.

Dr. Cox: Yeah, you're right.

• 1 month later...

Saw this on TSM...

As far as guest appearances go, Braff is really hoping to get a former "Arrested Development" character on.

"The one person I want right now is David Cross. I wanted David Cross to come on as Tobias Funke. I'm trying to broker that deal, with Mitch's (Mitchell Hurwitz) approval. I want David to come on as Tobias… I love that character, and the fact that character is over for good, I want him to at least have one more little life."

Edited by BlackFlagg

• 2 weeks later...

This point last year I thought Kevin Reilly was an asshole. Now that he's put Studio 60, Heroes, The Singles Table, 30 Rock, The Black Donnellys and Raines on the air, given another shot to Nobody's Watching and renewed Scrubs for season 6, he's a fucking genius. And the ultimate genius move...

SCRUBS IS COMING BACK IN NOVEMBER MOTHERFUCKERS!

That's right, Thursday, November 30th will mark the 6th season premiere for the best sitcom ever made, and it'll have some awesome company to boot. The new Thursday schedule is as follows:

8pm - My Name Is Earl

8:30pm - The Office

9pm - Scrubs

9:30pm - 30 Rock

Now if only they would go through with putting The Black Donnellys at 10 it would be, bar none, the greatest TV lineup in television history. I know I'm prone to hyperbole, but that's 100% serious. I love Kevin Reilly. :wub:

This point last year I thought Kevin Reilly was an asshole. Now that he's put Studio 60, Heroes, The Singles Table, 30 Rock, The Black Donnellys and Raines on the air, given another shot to Nobody's Watching and renewed Scrubs for season 6, he's a fucking genius. And the ultimate genius move...

SCRUBS IS COMING BACK IN NOVEMBER MOTHERFUCKERS!

That's right, Thursday, November 30th will mark the 6th season premiere for the best sitcom ever made, and it'll have some awesome company to boot. The new Thursday schedule is as follows:

8pm - My Name Is Earl

8:30pm - The Office

9pm - Scrubs

9:30pm - 30 Rock

Now if only they would go through with putting The Black Donnellys at 10 it would be, bar none, the greatest TV lineup in television history. I know I'm prone to hyperbole, but that's 100% serious. I love Kevin Reilly. :wub:

Guest shibbycath

I just recently started watching this show from the first episode and have now finished season 5. I must say, this is the funniest show I've come across in a long long time.

One of my favourite quotes:

Cox: "You're 29 and keep a journal with a unicorn on it"

Dorian: "It's not a unicorn, it's a horse with a sword on its head"

ha!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest slimlayzie

I just got into Scrubs about 2 months ago, rented all 4 seasons and blew through it. My favorite episode was the second time Brendon Fraisor was on it. Where you find out someone died, but they mislead you as to who it is. Cox blames JD first but then ofcourse admits his wrong at the end. Cox is possibly the best sitcom character in the last decade or so, and the best reason to love the show. Just gotta try and find a way to see season 5 before season 6 starts.