Scrubs

Benji

I used to watch season one religiously, but then they moved to a different night, which I happened to never be home and so I missed an entire season, then missed the first half of the next season before I realized they moved it back to the original night. And I'm pissed off because it is a damn fine show.

Unlucky person you, I'm getting it next week :D

mwahaha, i have had all 4seasons since september, since i know one of the producers cousins, and i got the advanced season 2, 3 & 4 copies then

on this note i say TED FTW, especially when he is with his group, then there is a massive list of hilarious second tier characters just below him including, cox, kelso, janitor, doug, JD, elliot, JD's dad (RIP John Ritter) randall, the cafeteria guy ( ithink he is called floyd) then there is the next, lowest tear, but every character is awesome just there are different levels of awesomeness.

Dr.Cox: I became a doctor for the same four reasons that everybody does: chicks, money, power, and chicks.

Edited by Rich__H

Now there annoying me. Sanity said they'd have it in today but instead their telling me it was released today and they don't have it yet.

:@ I WANT MY SCRUBS!!!!

Having now watched all three seasons in a row I have to say, the character development is quite astounding, I never noticed it before. The only person who has really not changed is JD, which is mostly due to the fact you need a prominent character.

I :wub: Scrubs.

Edited by Benji O' Doom~!

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed it too.

I also like that for a comedy show it made me cry once a season in the first three seasons.

Now I gotta go remember what Carla says to Cox about his ex-wife. That was one of my favourite quotes from the first 3 seasons.

Did anyone else feel like hurting JD when he stuffed it up with Elliot AGAIN?

My roommate got me into the show. It's good, but is starting to feel like it's wearing out it's welcome with the new stuff.

Cox, Kelso, Jordan, and the Janitor are the best characters...probably because they don't get enough screen time to be overused.

Edited by Numbahs

JD: "Can I call you Townsy?"

Dr. Townshend: "No"

JD: *thinks to self* I was having a lot of fun with Townsy.

...s'much funnier heard than read. At least I think so. I've become addicted to Scrubs since paramount air it every morning and every night.

Just purchased season 3 to add to the first 2. Tremendous stuff, easily the Seinfeld of our generation. There should be a thread just for Scrubs quotes ..

funniest quote over

The Todd: "Hey Elliot, is it greasy outside?"

.... that really needs an explination to it, but I can't be bothered, so just know that it's HI-larious.

• 2 months later...

I was watching yesterday and finally managed to get one of my favourite quotes remembered

Carla-"Don't take your anger out on Bambi."

Cox-"I'm not angry. So my girlfriend serviced half the staff, I'm proud of her commitment to medicine."

Carla-"Please. What about all the women you've slept with? Your ex-wife, the med student, Your ex-wife, that cute nurse from radiology, Your ex-wife...."

Cox-"Would you please get off my ex-wife?"

Carla-"I will if you will."

Cox-"Dammit gosh, now I'm too proud of ya to be mad at ya."

I have a new favourite 11am-2pm television-watching schedule.

11:00am - Scrubs - Paramount Comedy 1

11:30am - Scrubs - Paramount Comedy 1

12:00pm - Scrubs - Sky Two

12:30pm - Scrubs - Sky Two

1:00pm - Scrubs - Sky One

1:30pm - Scrubs - Sky One

Only just discovered this, as I've never watched Sky One in the day and rarely flick to Paramount or Sky Two.