The REAL Live World Cup 2006 Draw

TheArsenal

I watched the draw in BW3's, a sports bar type thing... I was hoping for USA to get in the group they drew because of Italy. Really wanted to see the matchup.

I could tell you how the match is going to go now, if you want?

US try and play attractive football, Italy stiffle all thier oppurtunities, score one goal, and sit on the lead.

Italy 1-0 US

I hate Italy.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the draw in BW3's, a sports bar type thing... I was hoping for USA to get in the group they drew because of Italy. Really wanted to see the matchup.

US try and play attractive football, Italy stiffle all thier oppurtunities, score one goal, and sit on the lead.

Italy 1-0 US

I hate Italy.

Bruce Arena is going to go all-out against Italy because of his heritage. I'm personally expecting the US to get a point out of the match with Italy, but I'm a rather biased and optimistic American.

Used to, times have changed if you ask me. As seen, Italian football isn't just about defending anymore, or it's certainly not if you ask me. They attack much more now. Still, that's a pretty damn hard group, Czech's will be very hard with Nedved playing his final games for them and USA wont be no easy team to play. Any idea if Adu plays for the international team? I really want to see him in action, heard a lot about him.

It makes me laugh when the ingredient to the success of the USA is Kasey Keller....

Just never thought I'd hear "success" and "Kasey Keller" together....

Especially when Howard and Friedel are far better, even if Bradley has retired.

Italy 1-0 US

I hate Italy.

Used to, times have changed if you ask me. As seen, Italian football isn't just about defending anymore, or it's certainly not if you ask me. They attack much more now. Still, that's a pretty damn hard group, Czech's will be very hard with Nedved playing his final games for them and USA wont be no easy team to play. Any idea if Adu plays for the international team? I really want to see him in action, heard a lot about him.

They still kill games, even if not as much as they used to do.

Italy 1-0 US

I hate Italy.

And Friedel hasn't retired from International football? He's bloody outstanding most of the time, Keller isn't a touch on the guy, why the heck why you play Keller over him?

Friedel has retired, but they still seemed to prefer Keller over Friedel. Never seemed too happy about Friedel being first choice which stunned me.