World of Warcraft

Your Mom

If you try to farm the Savory Deviate Delight recipe and don't do skinning, go up to the Sludge Fens and bring along a few empty backpacks. You can walk away with a ton of linen cloth to either use or sell.

The recipe's price on the Alliance AH on Whisperwind was something like 60g at one point, but it was going for about 45g when I quit playing.

And....I just looked through my screenshots folder and realized I never took any pictures of Oakthorn with his Giantstalker armor pieces before I quit. Last pics I took of him, he's wearing Beaststalker armor with boots from AQ20 on. (I never got the Beaststalker boots - killed the mob 6 times, and he never dropped them)

Starting to finally get a good interface like before I quit WoW.

Here

Give suggestions for mods and also if anyone knows a way that I can get rid of that damn latency bar i'd much appreciate it.

Update

I moved the minimap and quest log, I think I prefer it this way. More space for quest info without looking too busy.

Edited by That One Guy

Neat! I want! :@

Probably hard for Alliance. The recipe drops off any mob in Barrens and it's pretty rare. Sells for like 10g, usually on Horde AH, and the fish that it makes sell for a ton too.

I just recently had to trek through TB for part a quest, I believe it was to get to Ratchet so I could take the ship to Booty Bay (which by the way is fucking awesome). Any mob, you say?

So I can kill little shite level 10 raptors until I get it? ¬¬

EDIT: Is that a Belf, Toggy? I think I'm gonna buy BC tonight, heh. I want to try Belf and Draenei both, but I heard the overwhelming amount of people in The Exodar trying to do the Draenei quests all at once was so bad that you could hardly level, it was just a matter of who got to the mobs for the quests first and then everyone else had to wait around for repops - or that's what my friend was telling me, at least.

Edited by Keeper of The Seven Keys

Yeah, I suppose that is true. It kind of amazed me that there are so many people already at 70 or closing in on it - and the sheer amount of Draenei and Belfs that are already almost my level (32). I was killing mobs in the Raven Hill Cemetary in Duskwood one night over the weekend and there was a level 26 Draenei Shaman there doing the same thing. I came back the next day and he was already level 29 and still doing quests in DW.

Is the Shaman's Ghost Wolf a fighting form or just a travel form? I've never seen a Shaman fight in that form.

Yeah, I suppose that is true. It kind of amazed me that there are so many people already at 70 or closing in on it - and the sheer amount of Draenei and Belfs that are already almost my level (32). I was killing mobs in the Raven Hill Cemetary in Duskwood one night over the weekend and there was a level 26 Draenei Shaman there doing the same thing. I came back the next day and he was already level 29 and still doing quests in DW.

Is the Shaman's Ghost Wolf a fighting form or just a travel form? I've never seen a Shaman fight in that form.

Ah, thought so. Still looks cool though.

EDIT: How are Priests? Was thinking of starting one..

And what does AQ mean? "AQ40"...?

Edited by Keeper of The Seven Keys

Ooh, yeah. I had a quest to collect something for some Ahn'Qiraji War but when I finally got the stuff the guy asked for the NPC was completely gone. Vanished. :@ Thottbot said it's possible it doesn't exist anymore.

I've never done a raid. What raid instances are there? Would a level 32 feral druid get slaughtered?

Ooh, yeah. I had a quest to collect something for some Ahn'Qiraji War but when I finally got the stuff the guy asked for the NPC was completely gone. Vanished. :@ Thottbot said it's possible it doesn't exist anymore.

I've never done a raid. What raid instances are there? Would a level 32 feral druid get slaughtered?

Yeah, my level 39 hunter friend ran SM not long ago. I think next time I'm on I'm gonna see if he doesn't mind going with me to SM.

It took forever for me too. Also, I tried making a tauren and Mulgore is fucking empty. Blood elves have taken over. As much as I want a horde paladin, I have a feeling it would be next to impossible to find good groups with the massive numbers.

I had the pleasure of grouping with a 35 BE paladin when I did the Scarlet Monastery Library part. We were pretty overkill with me (36 warlock), another warlock in the high 30's, a 32 BE priest and a 37 orc warrior. We only had one casualty during the run and even that was the priest (who had been soulstoned in any case) Needless to say, with a priest healing you and a paladin & a warrior holding up the aggro, two warlocks Hellfire'ing the crap out of themselves and everything around them is pretty effective.

SM is a very good place to farm, seeing as each wing drops a lot of silk cloth and the like on top of any trash loot, plus the drops you get from the bosses are really good for the duration of the levels recommended for SM runs. And to top it off, with a good group you can clear any given SM wing very quickly, with only Cathedral being significantly longer and tougher. Library and Armory are 30-45 minutes depending on group and skill level, and you can accomodate a wipe or two in a hour-long run if you're of the unlucky sort.

Guest Grapehead

So I've been playing as an Orc Hunter, and I'm now level 17 with my level 17 raptor friend. I'm getting a little bored, already, with the hunter class. Any suggestions on what class has a little more variety in it's abilities, a more rounded class I guess.

Edited by Grapehead