World of Warcraft

Your Mom

How the hell do you beat Bartleby in the pub in Old Town on Stormwind?

He talks about prying it from his dead lifeless fingers, it says I can't attack him, and when I talk to him again he says "You look tougher than you look!" and a grey question mark appears over his head.

Haven't played in ages, but with the expansion coming (and ordered) I might get back into it. My brothers are set to race to be the first to level seventy on a new server, so I'll undoubtedly get lassoed into taking a 'shift' in their plot.

How the hell do you beat Bartleby in the pub in Old Town on Stormwind?

He talks about prying it from his dead lifeless fingers, it says I can't attack him, and when I talk to him again he says "You look tougher than you look!" and a grey question mark appears over his head.

Edited by Farmer Reil

Haven't played in ages, but with the expansion coming (and ordered) I might get back into it. My brothers are set to race to be the first to level seventy on a new server, so I'll undoubtedly get lassoed into taking a 'shift' in their plot.
Edited by Marcus

I started playing a couple weeks ago, I'm addicted now! I'm a lvl 25 paladin on the duskwood server.

The new patch killed all my interface enhancements... I hate the original bars :(

Edited by GhostMachine

I miss my druid. :'( I got him up to level 26 before I had to move into the dorms and now I'm waiting on my laptop.. :@

I toyed with starting a new character on an RP or RPVP server today, but in the former case all they did was talk about anime (not in character either) and on the latter, nobody seemed to talk at all. I just want to come home from work, play some WoW, and chat with some people while I do it. Any talkative servers out there?

I toyed with starting a new character on an RP or RPVP server today, but in the former case all they did was talk about anime (not in character either) and on the latter, nobody seemed to talk at all. I just want to come home from work, play some WoW, and chat with some people while I do it. Any talkative servers out there?

I keep starting characters and then getting the shits. Does anyone actually RP in WoW? Or should I just give up on that and find a new server and stick with it? Been ages since I played, but I fear I'll get bored quickly.