World of Warcraft

Your Mom

If my computer can handle it, I may try to install the 14-day trial that came with my Diablo: Battle Chest, although when that's up, it's back to Diablo for me :(

To be honest, the subscription fees make no sense to me. I know they gotta maintain the servers, but why pay upwards of $70 just to start playing? It makes very little sense, but meh, to each their own.

Edited by Magus978

If my computer can handle it, I may try to install the 14-day trial that came with my Diablo: Battle Chest, although when that's up, it's back to Diablo for me :(

To be honest, the subscription fees make no sense to me. I know they gotta maintain the servers, but why pay upwards of $70 just to start playing? It makes very little sense, but meh, to each their own.

You can get WoW pretty darn cheap now since the expansion is coming out (Which you don't need to enjoy WoW if you don't want to get it) next month.

So far we've got a Rogue, a Mage, a Priest, and a Druid for anyone keeping score. We need a warrior.

Cabana is my 60 War on Smolderthorn. I've also got a 37 Shammy and 23 Hunter. I'll probably play one of my mid levels and use my War when we need him. I'm logging on now to add you guys to my freinds list.

Hmm...I'll try that tonight, and hopefully the guest pass I have will let me play as long as I don't have to commit to a full subscription, as I'll be cancelling it on the 13th of 14 days. If so, I'll try to be with you guys for most of tomorrow night. After that, maybe I'll go buy a time card or something. Is there any way to buy something like that without having to go to GameStop? :P

If I can do all this, I'll be making a warrior named Zhang Lu. We'll see though.

Edited by Magus978

Hmm...I'll try that tonight, and hopefully the guest pass I have will let me play as long as I don't have to commit to a full subscription, as I'll be cancelling it on the 13th of 14 days. If so, I'll try to be with you guys for most of tomorrow night. After that, maybe I'll go buy a time card or something. Is there any way to buy something like that without having to go to GameStop? :P

If I can do all this, I'll be making a warrior named Zhang Lu. We'll see though.

I got mine at Target. You can also get them online, or anywhere.

Your 14 free days is 14 free days. When they are up it does not let you sign on until you pay for more.

Your 14 free days is 14 free days. When they are up it does not let you sign on until you pay for more.

Hmm. Makes sense now. I'll do all this stuff tonight and I'll be ready to play with you guys tomorrow, that is, if my computer doesn't go hang itself trying to install it.

Goddammit, I have a feeling that this is gonna be a waste. Apparantly, the guest pass only allows me to have 10 gold pieces.

Guest Pass Restrictions: Maximum level = 20. Maximum gold = 10. Chat limited to guild and party channels and sending "tells" and "says." No access to the auction house or player trading allowed. In-game email limited to sending and receiving mail from Game Masters.