World of Warcraft

Your Mom

Anyone interested in selling me your account? I need some high level toons so I can enjoy the expansion pack.

Willing to pay around 300 bucks.

No offense, but seriously...

Why do people spend hundreds of extra dollars on a video game that is already expensive, just so they can get things that aren't so hard to achieve?

Fuck, for $300 I would come to your house and level ten new characters to 60 for you.

I don't understand; surely if you want to pay that much you play the game a lot, why don't you have a high level character of your own/why can't you make one?

It's seriously a waste of money. Not as much of a waste I suppose, as the people who buy gold, but a pretty big waste.

When someone is willing to spend a couple hundred bucks on an account with a couple of 60's, you can bet they're not going to just play it for a week and give up. I don't have a problem with people who buy accounts really.

Either way, I'll eventually sell my account and make a hefty sum when both my hunter and druids are 70 and in T5

Edited by Disengager

So I’ve run into somewhat of a situation. The guy that I have been negotiating with for the past week decided to give me his log-in information so I could give his accounts a whirl. I played his 60 Gnome Warrior for a could hours before it hit me, I could easily rob everything off of this character and get away with it. There wouldn’t be anything he could do about it; he gave me his log-in information, his problem right? I mean he doesn’t even play on the characters, and he’s trying to take 250 dollars out of my pocket.

Then I thought about it again, tried to put myself in his shoes. How would I feel if someone did this to me? I’m stuck. I don’t know what I should do.

Spend 250 dollars and do things in an honorable way – Or – Be a thief… A rich Thief.

Just thought I'd share that. >_>

Forgot to mention: The leader of the guild I was in before I quit playing bought a second account that had a 60 Priest on it. His main character is a Night Elf Warrior (that he leveled to 60 himself), but when the guild does raids he sometimes either runs the Priest and lets someone else he trusts run the Warrior, or just runs the Priest or Warrior depending on what's needed.

If I go back to WoW, I won't be in that guild anymore; for about a month before I quit, a lot of good members quit the guild, then shortly before I quit, the guild started an alliance with another guild and I saw the writing on the wall; about a week and a half after I quit playing, the guild turned into a hardcore raiding guild (it was just a casual raiding guild that did MC twice a week and ZG once a week before that) and kicked out everyone who wasn't into that.

Wonder how much I could get for an account with:

A lvl 60 NE Hunter wearing half the Giantstalker armor, rest mostly Beaststalker (I do have some blue boots from AQ20, though), 2 pieces of the ZG quested armor (shoulders and wrists, I think), Mandokir's Sting bow, decent but not great weapons (I don't even remember what they are, except for the Ice Barbed Spear), 300 Dragonscale Leatherworking, Skinning and Fishing, around 200g, a White Windserpent Hunter pet, various normal (do nothing but follow you around pets), and a basic mount. He's turned in the epic leaf but hasn't killed any of the Demons yet.

A 42 or 43 Gnome Warlock whose gear I can't remember but is mostly blue and green, with 300 Gnome Engineering, meh Mining (still doing Gold for skill-ups) and a Blue Mechanostrider mount (yes, he can also summon a Felsteed, but the Mecha-Chicken fits my character concept)

A 32ish Gnome Rogue with so-so gear, Lockpicking skill that needs work (about 15-20 pts behind where it should be), Goblin Engineering (skill maxed for current level) and Herbalism.

A few other alts with nothing special to mention beyond a lvl 12-14 Warrior who has Tailoring and Enchanting that I used to disenchant items that wouldn't sell.

Edited by GhostMachine

So I’ve run into somewhat of a situation. The guy that I have been negotiating with for the past week decided to give me his log-in information so I could give his accounts a whirl. I played his 60 Gnome Warrior for a could hours before it hit me, I could easily rob everything off of this character and get away with it. There wouldn’t be anything he could do about it; he gave me his log-in information, his problem right? I mean he doesn’t even play on the characters, and he’s trying to take 250 dollars out of my pocket.

Then I thought about it again, tried to put myself in his shoes. How would I feel if someone did this to me? I’m stuck. I don’t know what I should do.

Spend 250 dollars and do things in an honorable way – Or – Be a thief… A rich Thief.

Just thought I'd share that. >_>

Edited by Robster

I'm having problems with WOW today for some reason. I go to log in and it says "Connecting", but it's never connecting. I let it set for like 30 minutes and it never did. I close it and then it won't open again. I start looking around, but my "realmlist" file is missing. So I restart my computer and it's back, but I still can't connect.

Any ideas?

I'm guessing all you guys are on the paid servers and not the dodgy free ones?

I got the game the other day, just gotta wait to get hooked up onto it now. Luckily my cousin works for Blizzard in Paris, so I'll be getting hooked up with some game time cards for sweet F.A. :D