World of Warcraft

Your Mom

RP servers are quite annoying, but one of my accounts got banned for terrorizing them. I suggest playing on a normal server until you get a 60, then take up the challenge of a PvP server. PvP servers are annoying for the simple fact that they're filled with retards who somehow know how to PvP better than I do...o_O
Edited by Kou

It IS the Call To Arms mod. They've even ripped almost the exact interface :P

Which would be great, if people actually used it.

And LFG is no longer an official channel, it's been 'replaced', so hardly anyone is ever in it, so nobody ever talks, so it feels like less of an MMORPG and more of a ghost town unless you're in a city.

Although having said that, before LFG was made into a global channel it must've been the same. So it can't be that that's making it feel so empty...

So, anyone play a warlock here? Because I need some advice with the kind of a build I'm gonna be putting on this badboy. So far I've settled on an Affliction warlock, that's all fine and dandy: although I have not yet decided if I want to put the full 41 points into it (although Unstable Contagion seems to be the shiznit) but it is clear that Affliction is going to be my main talent tree. However, I have no earthly idea where to put the other points. I can't decide if Demonology or Destruction would serve me better as an Affliction 'lock. So if anyone has any experience on the subject of warlocks, please halp? :(

So, anyone play a warlock here? Because I need some advice with the kind of a build I'm gonna be putting on this badboy. So far I've settled on an Affliction warlock, that's all fine and dandy: although I have not yet decided if I want to put the full 41 points into it (although Unstable Contagion seems to be the shiznit) but it is clear that Affliction is going to be my main talent tree. However, I have no earthly idea where to put the other points. I can't decide if Demonology or Destruction would serve me better as an Affliction 'lock. So if anyone has any experience on the subject of warlocks, please halp? :(

Personally, I'd advise the exact opposite...

41pts in Affliction, then go Destruction (Cataclysm, Bane).

I just don't see pets as that important, for any class. Sure, a free tank in solo is useful but you don't need talents for that. WoW is based around PVP and instances, and pets are helpful in neither.

Whereas being able to hurt the enemy more is, obviously, useful.

Edited by Farmer Reil

Personally, I'd advise the exact opposite...

41pts in Affliction, then go Destruction (Cataclysm, Bane).

I just don't see pets as that important, for any class. Sure, a free tank in solo is useful but you don't need talents for that. WoW is based around PVP and instances, and pets are helpful in neither.

Whereas being able to hurt the enemy more is, obviously, useful.

Edited by GhostMachine