World of Warcraft

Your Mom

p.s. all hunters should one day head to Stormwind and tame the swamp beast.

Nah. If you want that color of Croc, you're better off going after Dreadmire in Dustwallow Marsh. He's 45, while the Swamp Beast is lvl 50, so you can get Dreadmire sooner although he'll be harder to find.

Unfortunately, I think we may have just enough people on North American servers to sign a charter (which, hell, is good enough for me.)

So let's pick a server and get going, because I hath relapsed hard.

Edit: Funny note. Google 'Cosmos' and find out which is the first result: Carl Sagan or the Cosmos UI add-on pack for WoW.

Edited by The Midget

I mentioned that WoW dungeon book I reserved before. I reserved it back in May, and it was supposed to be out May 25th. Then it was delayed until June 13th. Now its been delayed again....until July 5th.

Here it is, if you want to see what I'm talking about:

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=871842

Okay, I give. My game keeps freezing after 30 sec.-5 min. of play. I've deleted addons, WTB/WTF/Interface time and again, and yet things still go awry.

Someone hook me up with some stra-tee-gees to get this taken care of. I remember Kou telling me something about outsourcing an .exe through MSN, but the details elude me.

Ayudame?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest strife03

Great game sadly Im done with it if anyone on here is interested my account is pretty good so Im ebaying it . . . (If you win the auction you get a strategy guide, hand written help from me, the game cds and keycodes, and a vetern account thats geared up pretty damn nice (63 Days, 8 Hours (1640 Hours!!!) worth of gameplay ;-D)

http://cgi.ebay.com/world-of-warcraft-lvl-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by strife03