World of Warcraft

Your Mom

Yeah I'm alliance and my main is a hunter called Kozzi (CAUSE DIRTY CUBAN BASTARDS TOOK KOU). I can't really start up a guild with Koz because I'll be in a raid guild soonishness but I can certainly help out any EWB ally on Stonemaul.

Give me 77$ and I'll so go on Stonemaul, Kou.

:shifty:

For all of us gear-heads out here, I need to find a video card, motherboard, and processor that can kick out the jams on WoW for reasonably cheap. I want to get into the PCIe game, but the other parts are far from settled.

Search Newegg? >.>

Horde > Alliance. (Y)

Sort yourself out with an ASUS motherboard, that shit is Bananas.

ASUS is indeed Da King when it comes to the mobos, and I'm but certainly going to nab one once I square away a decent processor and vid card. I'd keep the Athlon 3200 (2.4 GHz) proc I already have if it wasn't for the fact that it's just as old as the mobo, which is quite old by gaming standards. Just need to settle on a number in terms of processing power and video card memory power.

Krauser my nigga!

Aegwynn

Horde.

Alternatively there's one that's like Aeris.. something something that I have an Alliance character on too. (Y)

• 1 month later...