World of Warcraft

Your Mom

You might be able to get your characters back, but I don't know. If not, go tell your parents and ask them to make him pay for your subscription until you get a character back to lvl 60. (Or kick him in the nuts)

However, whether or not you do, you really should change your log-in details to something you can remember easily. Either that, or lock them up and make sure you have the only key....

He is my room mate dont live with Parents but yeh a password change is defo in need.

If i cant i was considering re-rolling again possibly another Hunter :-)

You might be able to get your characters back, but I don't know. If not, go tell your parents and ask them to make him pay for your subscription until you get a character back to lvl 60. (Or kick him in the nuts)

However, whether or not you do, you really should change your log-in details to something you can remember easily. Either that, or lock them up and make sure you have the only key....

He is my room mate dont live with Parents but yeh a password change is defo in need.

Ah. Well, I didnt know how old he was. So....

I guess an ass kicking or destruction of something of his that isn't easily replaced is in order if you can't get your characters back.

(Or, if your name is on the lease but his isn't, tell him you'll throw his ass out if he ever does it again and that he'll be spending some of his free time doing some of your errands so you have more time to play the game until you get a new character levelled up enough)

Ah. Well, I didnt know how old he was. So....

I guess an ass kicking or destruction of something of his that isn't easily replaced is in order if you can't get your characters back.

(Or, if your name is on the lease but his isn't, tell him you'll throw his ass out if he ever does it again and that he'll be spending some of his free time doing some of your errands so you have more time to play the game until you get a new character levelled up enough)

My Hunter made lvl 51 two days ago. I'm levelling slow because I downloaded a mod called Fishing Buddy (which I highly recommend if you do Fishing) and have been spending time fishing for Stonescale Eels, Firefin Snapper, and Winter Squid at Steamwheedle Port in Tanaris or for Deviate Fish in the Barrens.

I finally broke down and bought the Savory Deviate Delight recipe from the auction house for 55g. I spent over 5 hours, spread over about 3 days, farming for it and got sick of it. I did, however, get a ton of linen cloth and auctioned most of it. (Gave one stack to someone in my guild, and xfered a few stacks to an alt for First Aid)

Its funny. I'm a Dragonscale Leatherworker (currently 277 skill) and I make more money from Fishing and from selling leather instead of actually using it. (Most of the stuff I can make for skill-ups is decent for Feral specced Druids or Rogues or good for Shamans, and I'd rather not make the Shammy stuff because the neutral ah deposit just isn't worth it - had one piece I made that had a deposit over 2g, when it would have been probably 55-60s in the Alliance ah)

Logged on earlier, then about 10 minutes later they announce the server is going down in 15 minutes. (They're doing the weekly maintenance early, which probably means it is going to take longer than usual)

I had just enough time after the announcement to make 2 pairs of Heavy Scorpid Gauntlets for skill-ups and to sell some Firefin Snapper. (Had already cleaned out my mailbox) Unfortunately, I forgot to mail the gauntlets to an alt for disenchanting before I logged out. (Heavy Scorpid armor = Shaman gear)

I finally broke down and bought the Savory Deviate Delight recipe from the auction house for 55g. I spent over 5 hours, spread over about 3 days, farming for it and got sick of it. I did, however, get a ton of linen cloth and auctioned most of it. (Gave one stack to someone in my guild, and xfered a few stacks to an alt for First Aid)

Holy overpriced server, Batman! I paid 4g for the recipe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...