PS3 Vs Xbox 360

ONO

Guest clintcasey

My first ps2 didn't work the first time I tried it. Got it replaced. That one lasted me 2 years until it just stopped reading discs and clicking. My step-dad went to get it repaired and the dumbass dropped it on the way out of the repair shop. Bought a brand new one, and that's lasted me just over a year and I'm getting the same clicking/not reading discs.

It does get moved about but what the fuck do you expect when there's me and my brother who both want to play it in our own rooms.

Even so, I'll be waiting for the PS3 rather than getting an Xbox. It's just what I'm used to. I probably won't get it on release either. I'll wait for the price to drop a bit.

After the 360 took the crown for worst launch of a console ever, I'm not going near it until they give me a reason to, and no Halo 3 is not a reason. That said, a PS3 doesn't interest me either. I just think video games have completely lost their luster. I love a few here and there, but this next generation just seems so fucking bland.

After the 360 took the crown for worst launch of a console ever, I'm not going near it until they give me a reason to, and no Halo 3 is not a reason. That said, a PS3 doesn't interest me either. I just think video games have completely lost their luster. I love a few here and there, but this next generation just seems so fucking bland.

Edited by naiwf27

Too many sequels, not enough originality. But we'll still end up paying for the lot.

I remember reading something in EGM a few months back. In 2004, out of the top 100 games (based on sales), only four were original games. Original meaning it wasn't a sequel, spin-off, or based off a movie or TV show. The consumer has no one to blame but themselves for the lack of originality in the market.