The Most Addictive Game

Benji

I think Perfect Dark is still the best FPS multi player. TS3 would be the best but some of the weapons just are nowhere near as good as anything in PD. For instance, the dragon was the best gun in the game.

At the moment, Civ IV, it just absolutely drains my time away.

Of all time? This is gonna sound really bad, but probably Runescape when it first came out. I think I was like 12-13 at the time, and online play was all new and fresh for me. That game killed any social life that I did have for a good year.

I go through phases, really.

After the cricket win, for example, I was addicted to Brian Lara 2005. When I'm interested in football (usually from February onwards each year, I'm fickle like that) I can't stop playing FM.

At the moment, it's Knights of the Old Republic 2. Before that it was World of Warcraft, and before that TEW05 (my interest in wrestling kinda comes and goes too).

It changes often :P I tend to get addicted to something, then get sick of it and get addicted to something else. And it usually parallels with non-gaming interests too. Like I mentioned, when I get interested in footy, I get addicted to FM. When I'm painting Warhammer models, I tend to play WoW or Dawn of War a lot.

I don't know what's brought on the sudden addiction to KOTORII though...

Hmmm... Every Metal Gear has had me hooked for ages and the first had me hooked ever since 2000 until whenever Metal Gear 2 came out, mid 03?

Smackdown games used to hook me too and before that was Theme Park and Theme Hospital, I loved those games. Pokémon too. Erm, think thats it, EWR is kinda off and on same for TEW.