Spiderman 2: Two Thumbs way up

Laice07

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam Raimi Busy Writing Spider-Man 3 Source: Irish Examiner Tuesday, July 6, 2004

The Irish Examiner reports that director Sam Raimi has already turned his thoughts to Spider-Man 3...

The director of summer blockbuster Spider-Man 2 is "flabbergasted" by the film's record-breaking success at the box office, but Sam Raimi said today that he is too busy writing Part Three to relax and enjoy the victory.

The film has already outdone the original Spider Man, pulling in a record €150m in its first six days in North American theatres.

"The box office is just a surprise," Raimi said in Tokyo, ahead of the film's opening there on Saturday. "I'm flabbergasted."

Raimi said he and his brother were currently working on the story for Spider-Man 3.

"We were working on it at the hotel last night and this morning," he said. "But I don't know what is going to happen yet."

Sam and his brother are of course working on the story, the actual screenplay will be written by someone else.

Sounds cool, at least they're gettin goin early.

~Credit~

i have something to add about the comments A-Dub and Hellfire said about sidekicks for Harry. MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR PART 2

I dont think he will have any sidekicks. I think that harry will be the green goblin from parts 3-6. he will have a minor role as the green goblin in parts 3-5. like a little confrontation. but nobody would win until the final spiderman movie, which is supposedly (sp) part 6. so during parts 3-5 other villain(s) could be in the movies too. but not like a sidekick for harry. maybe a little bit help like what harry did with dr. octopus in part 2 but nothing like a sidekick thing you would see like in the batman movies. so in the last spiderman we would have the final fight between harry and peter. where harry can be on his own or whatever. so they could get buildup from the parts 3-5 for the harry/peter 'fued.'

well they could go with the comic version and have him loose his memory over and over again

i still want Norman to kill gwen, someone reshoot the first movie, NOW !