Videogames To Film

Benji

There could surely be a wrestler in the pipeline for King!

Vin Diesel could play Mokujin....His acting is perfect to play someone so wooden mwahahahahahahahahaha

And who should play Bryan?! Why, Brian Little, the Tranmere footy manager of course!

bryan.jpg (Brian Little)

brian_little.jpg (Bryan)

Guest EWRrich

Since this seems like a general vg-to-film topic...let me just say that it will be my pleasure to watch Uwe Boll's next dynastic failure of filmmaking when it arrives January 6, 2006. Still, to his credit he DID get Guinevere Turner to write...

Nuts to Blood Rayne, Dungeon Siege is where it's at.

I liked the Street Fighter movie, though I never knew the scientist guy with Blanka was meant to be Dhalsim.

Since this seems like a general vg-to-film topic...let me just say that it will be my pleasure to watch Uwe Boll's next dynastic failure of filmmaking when it arrives January 6, 2006. Still, to his credit he DID get Guinevere Turner to write...

I liked the Street Fighter movie, though I never knew the scientist guy with Blanka was meant to be Dhalsim.

Yeah but Dhalsim's supposed to be a skinny Indian Yoga master, not some fat scientist FFS!

And Honda was supposed to be Japanese not Hawaiian.. WTF was that all about?! the only characters in the film they got even half way right were Blanka, Chun Li and the late Raul Julia as M Bison.

True, but to be fair Raul Julia as Bison is one of the most quotable characters in a bad movie in the past fifteen years.

Yeah but Dhalsim's supposed to be a skinny Indian Yoga master, not some fat scientist FFS!

And Honda was supposed to be Japanese not Hawaiian.. WTF was that all about?! the only characters in the film they got even half way right were Blanka, Chun Li and the late Raul Julia as M Bison.

Also take into account that Dhalsim was kidnapped from Stockholm, in Sweden, only fucks it up a lot more...

As far as all the Tekken talk of Jet Li being Law...

What about Jet Li playing Kazuya? Western Audiences don't give a rat's ass about the ethincity of actors as long as they somewhat look the role. In Street Fighter, Ryu was played by a Chinese guy, and Sagat, who well all know is Thai, was played by a fucking Native American.

Personally, I see Jet Li as Kazuya, and my personal pick for Heihachi would be Ken Watanabe

• 1 month later...

According to the offical Crystal Sky Pictures website.

* Based on the successful Namco game property the latest draft of Tekken is being written by Hans Rodinoff. In order to put to rest the ghosts of his past, Jin Kazama enters the Tekken tournament, a fierce and dangerous competition featuring the world’s best martial arts fighters. Following close behind him is Zheng, a rebel monk looking to save Jin from his own inner demons. While on the surface Tekken appears to be the corporation of the future, Jin and Zheng expose a dark underbelly that could threaten the very threads of humanity.

I'm going to be sick.