NFL Playoffs

Cactus Drags

a quarter is 15 mins, with the first and second, and third and fourth with minimal break inbetween, however at half time there is a longer break, especially in the superbowl because of the half time show, the second quarter just finished :)

The first time I've properly even watched something like this as I really want to start getting into it. Thought a show like this would be a good start.

It's hard understanding the rules straight away, but I think I'm slowly beggining to understand as time goes by. Enjoyed it so far. The halftime show is shit however. The Rolling Stones? Maybe it's just the feed over here, but they sound pretty shit. Hopefully it's just the feed, maybe it's because I just don't like them as well.

Are they the only people doing anything? Never watched a Superbowl before so I haven't a clue. I was hoping to find some good entertainment in the break :(

I like that I understand the rules. (H)

This game really hasn't managed to grab my interest as of yet, it's a shame.

yeah so do i :D,

it has been all about the penalty descisions so far though..... except for that steelers TD hahaha, that was amazing