NFL Playoffs

Cactus Drags

Vinatieri would have made that kick which is why he should go to the HoF and the liquored up kicker can settle for being the most accurate REGULAR SEASON kicker ever. I am now convinced Peyton will never win a Super Bowl ring, and may never even get to play in one of them since every year that goes by Harrison and James get older and cost more cap money. The 2005 Colts are now officially one of the most overrated teams of all time.

STEVE SMITH STEVE SMITH STEVE SMITH. Damn what a start, I have a feeling this is going to be good.

EDIT: Wow Justin Gage's knee wasn't close to being down when the ball popped lose. What a bullshit call, the refs are blowing the hometown teams this week.

Edited by Clawson

Sorry to say Clawson, it was close, but his right knee was on the painted dirt. Regardless, this game is going about how I predicted it aside from Grossman's play.

There is the Grossman I know and hate!! Even though the refs clearly missed another key call this post-season.

Edited by ACCBiggz

The sad thing is, the refereeing crews are hand-selected for the playoffs based on how well they did during the regular season.

At what? Smoking pole?

I'm hardly the worlds biggest football fan, but there were some very questionable calls this weekend. If they don't do a better job next year, they might need to look at a new union...

The refs fucking suck. They are terrible.

Chicago most likely wouldn't have won anyway, but the INT technically should've never happened. Glad Pittsburgh won (Never thought I'd say this) since if they didn't deserve to lose especially after that bullshit reversal. That said, Nick Harper was one step to his right away from a TD. And Vanderchoked was one mile to his left away from a FG.

Edited by damshow