NFL Playoffs

Cactus Drags

I think the Skins will beat Seattle. Their defense will stop the run, and Seattle's 'D' isn't nearly as good as Tampa's was. At this rate, we might just see the Panthers hosting the NFC Championship game since I think they have just enough speed and momentum to beat the Bears in Chicago. I'm almost to the point of wishing my Giants had lost the division title, because a 20-0 blowout on the road is OK, but getting stomped at home is just unacceptable. Leave it to the G-Men to play their worst game of the season by far, when it matters the most. Ugh.

Yay, as long as Panthers can keep Giants from winning by more then 2, which looks to be well in hand. I got one right this week so far, stupid Bucs not doing shit and then Jacksonville only had to lose by less then 7 and I'd win, but then they don't even show up.

Hopefully the steelers will do well, so my team can stay in it :D

I think the Skins will beat Seattle. Their defense will stop the run, and Seattle's 'D' isn't nearly as good as Tampa's was. At this rate, we might just see the Panthers hosting the NFC Championship game since I think they have just enough speed and momentum to beat the Bears in Chicago. I'm almost to the point of wishing my Giants had lost the division title, because a 20-0 blowout on the road is OK, but getting stomped at home is just unacceptable. Leave it to the G-Men to play their worst game of the season by far, when it matters the most. Ugh.

They reseed after the first round.

Indy is # 1

Denver is # 2

Cincy is # 3

NE is # 4

Pitt is # 6.

If Pitt wins they are the worst seed left, so they play # 1 Indy, leaving NE to go to # 2 Den. If Cincy wins, NE becomes the worst seed left, so they would head to Indy and Cincy goes to Denver.

Similarly, if Tampa had won yesterday then the Panthers would have ended up in Seattle.

so naiwf.....how about them panthers.

anyways, I think that my prediction will still stay. The Seahawks will go over Washington, they played terrible in Tampa and Seattle is better than Tampa IMO. Then it'll be Indy taking it for the AFC and the superbowl is really undecided for me.

Edited by twat4life27

The Panthers played a good game, but the Giants were just horrendous. There's really nothing left to say as the game was over in the 1st Quarter when they let Carolina convert what felt like 5 or 6 3rd and longs. Once it hit 10-0, there was no doubt in my mind that the Giants wouldn't even score. Any of the other eleven playoff teams would've blown out the Giants with that "effort" today.

As far as Eli goes, I don't think he'ss overrated since no one praises him that highly in the first place. Everyone says they THINK he'll be a star in the future but his flaws are apparent. Now, Big Ben is overrated since you had douchebags in the media anointing him the greatest QB of all time last season because he won a bunch of meaningless regular season game. If he loses today, I'm hoping he finally starts getting knocked for his ability to choke as a favorite in the postseason.

It's nice to see my team is trying to take the Jaguars title for "worst playoff effort of 2006". There's no such thing as playing badly in a playoff win. I guarantee every team that loses, would GLADLY play like shit and advance than they would like to play the game of their life and lose.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased we're through but if we play like that against Seattle were in for a spanking. They made their fans look like idiots who were hyping their offence up as something much better than it once was. We recorded the least offensive yards in a play off victory, ever. If there's one plus we take that record from the 2000 Baltimore Ravens - who won the Superbowl.

Was that the Tennessee game?

Yeah, that was a weird game. I still don't know how we won.

I really don't know how the Giants ended up losing like that. Carolina is a good team and all, but losing to a team in your own place 23-0 in a playoff game is pretty bad.

As for Jacksonville, I think something like that was pretty expected. Of course we will all hear about Brady's undefeated(10-0 now) playoff record next weekend, but I think next week will be a bit harder than Jacksonville.

This hasn't been a good week for QB playoff debuts...Manning, Leftwich and Simms all go down.

Carson Palmer likely just had his knee destroyed by a chop block, although I don't know if it was intentional or not since I couldn't tell if the guy could have pulled up in time. This sucks since the Steelers should be able to deal with Kitna.

Guest Chaos Theory

Tampa Bay got screwed by the fucking refs again. I don't know what the NFL Offciating crew has against us but there are always bad calls. That was a fucking touchdown catch. He fucking stepped twice before he fell. We should have went to overtime.

Then there was fucking face masks and Clippings that we could see on all the replays were the refs were standing right there yet, they didn't throw the flag.

Tampa Bay got screwed by the fucking refs again. I don't know what the NFL Offciating crew has against us but there are always bad calls. That was a fucking touchdown catch. He fucking stepped twice before he fell. We should have went to overtime.

Then there was fucking face masks and Clippings that we could see on all the replays were the refs were standing right there yet, they didn't throw the flag.

I don't like the rule, it should have been a touchdown. However the rulebook states otherwise, so the referees didn't screw you over at all. Take your dummy, stick it back in your face, and shut up.

Also I don't know where you get off saying you've had bad calls all season long, from what I know Tampa Bay get a fair few calls their way - you're obviously just bitter.

Guest Chaos Theory

I happen to go to every home game. I think I know a bad call when I see one. Not to mention did you not fucking see the facemasks and the clips in the replays last night? Even a blind man could have seen them.