New Spider-Man costume in the comics

TMM

I will always prefer the Ben Reilly Spider-man costume when he took over for Peter for that while. I think Peter's kid May in Marvel2 uses it as well.

The base design looks decent enough, if it were red and blue. Spidey's costumes have changed pretty frequently the in the past 20-30 years. This is just another one in a long line. It probably won't last, just for the short term when The Other concludes.

I avoid Marvel and DC's main universes for things like this, since you don't get what's going on unless you follow. Vertigo's where it's at.

I will always prefer the Ben Reilly Spider-man costume when he took over for Peter for that while. I think Peter's kid May in Marvel2 uses it as well.

The base design looks decent enough, if it were red and blue. Spidey's costumes have changed pretty frequently the in the past 20-30 years. This is just another one in a long line. It probably won't last, just for the short term when The Other concludes.

I avoid Marvel and DC's main universes for things like this, since you don't get what's going on unless you follow. Vertigo's where it's at.

(Y) 100 Bullets, Hellblazer, Yi The Last Man, Lucifer, The Losers, and once upon a time Sandman, The Books Of Magic, and Preacher. Good call.

TGC

it's not a BAD suit. I like the fact that it's tied in with Iron Man, and in Tony's colours. It'll be interesting for a while, but you just KNOW they'll be back using the classic red and blue suit before long. The 'Iron Spider' suit'll get destroyed, and MJ will sew together the next evolution of the classic red+blue suit (probably subtly re-styled like the previous evolutions have been).

Another Image of Iron Spiderman I'll put it as a link incase it ruins any storyline http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/1899/jqv016bh.jpg

Ok, the way that is done, it looks really really good. Although it'd look ten times better with the red being blue, and the yellow being red. And that's not me being one of those people who hate changes in comics, it's me saying it as someone who thinks it'd just look much, much better. The extra claw/arm things look ridiculous.

You'd need to define "rather powerful", Spidey went through some shit before and he just had his wits and the blue and red.

• 1 month later...