The Guitar Hero Thread

apsham

and I am having a lot of problems because I cannot link my online account. Question: to link up my account, do both, the PC and PS3 need to be online? I ask because I do not have a router(it stopped working right around the time I got the PS3) and I need to switch the ethernet cable from the PC to the PS3 back and forth to put them online, which makes having both of them online impossible. I have tried to make the account on the PC, but it says it is invalid. I have tried using the PS3 browser, but it wont open the link account page.

Damn....this one is much harder than the previous ones.

Co-Op on Medium is now finished. Single player mode on Medium is now finished......except Raining Blood...fuck Slayer.....

Now to start another band and try to come up with the money to unlock the rest of the shit since Hard and Expert is a No-No for me.

They need an unlimited money cheat to go along with the Unlock All Songs cheat.

Well, I tried again and keep getting the invalid code thing. It seems to be a pretty common problem. I tried all the solutions people have told me (including using all caps) and so far nothing works. That pisses me off.

It's due to the amount of traffic they're getting. They can't keep up with all the sign-ups, it's saying it right on the site.

My connection always fails when trying to play online. I maybe get one out of every 20 tries. Also, I started career mode on medium now and I did fairly well. Three starred all songs up to and including the third tier. I even beat Tom Morello on my first try on medium, which I think is great considering it took me like ten tries to beat him on easy. :shifty:

I got an interesting achievement today. I was playing through on medium(for the monies), and I get to the Slash battle, and I realize it's 7pm. 7pm is Simpsons time, so I decline the battle, so I can watch the Simpsons, and I get a "Tail Between Your Legs" achievement unlocked. It sucks that it was for 0 points.

SLASH IS GOD!

No really, he is. Go ask him.

In related news, I have 5* every song on easy with the exception of Slayer, which I managed to 4* last night, but damn, I just dont see how I can 5* that one. I 5* all the bonus songs also. Maybe I am going to try medium tonight. Has anyone bought the videos from the store? Are they worth the money?

In lieu of the epic search for the VR track on the last page we have....

http://www.altgn.com/2007/11/01/upcoming-g...o-3-dlc-leaked/

For those who do not like to click things:

Foo Fighters:

All My Life

The Pretender

This is a Call

Velvet Revolver:

She Builds Quick Machines

Slither

Boss Battles:

Slash Battle

Tom Morello Battle

The Devil Went Down to Georgia

Were spotted on an online leaderboard on the GH site. It is assumed these will be downloadable content under the same model as 2, that is 3 songs bundled together for 500 points. Boo-urns!

Now I am happy. But I just hope they do release more Velvet and Guns tracks for download. I love Sweet Child of Mine and I know it is on GH2, but I only have the PS3, so I want it dammit! Also other Velvet songs that feature good guitar sounds include Let It Roll(the diva search theme) and Get Out the Door.

I do like the idea of full albums like Rock Band is doing, but I guess that is a little bit expensive.

I am really shocked that I beat Slayer on medium on my first try. I was dangerously close to failing. I was in the red during the last few notes and managed to finish it just in time. VICTORY! It is wonderful as I took like 10-20 tries on easy. And I finally beat that bastard Slash! But Muse I cannot beat right now.