EWB's Top 50 Women IV

ROC

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you guys did alright, I don't even know who Grace Park is, but I will soon :pervert:

Thanks to the wonderful picture? Right? RIGHT!?

Hang on... I just realised... you best not have needed that Weisz picture so early for the reason that she's low. If she isn't Top 10 I'll cry.

Guest muddatrucker

Amy Lee? EWB doesn't seem to have much taste, I'm walking to work in 5 minutes, I guarantee I'll walk past someone in the street who is hotter, we expect celebrities to be fitter than normies, in this case it doesnt.

Shes fat and grubby looking, I hope she dies.

Amy Lee? EWB doesn't seem to have much taste, I'm walking to work in 5 minutes, I guarantee I'll walk past someone in the street who is hotter, we expect celebrities to be fitter than normies, in this case it doesnt.

agreed

Edited by Lowerdeck

Guest muddatrucker

Considering I generally wouldn't do an oriental because they all look like kids and have no curves, I'd do her, but only because I suspect shes a half breed.

44emily_booth.jpg

44. Emily Booth

Emily Booth is a well-talked about TV actress in her native Britain. With roles in B-movies (and if IMDB is correct, a deleted scene of the "film" Spiderbabe), she isn't particularly well known here. But she is nice...

My Take: Not a top 50, but eh, she's alright.

EDIT: Made a mistake here...Coyle's actually higher on the final list...

Edited by just ROC...