EWB's Top 50 Women IV

ROC

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, the two hottest "Mean Girls". Not bad. Well, Lohan was hot in it, but now she's not.

Off-topic, but who was Lohan's "weird' friend in that movie? You know, the girl that hung around the fat gay guy? She was hot. :shifty:

Cristina Scabbia has one good picture, okay. Now we've all seen it, okay. Now stop voting for her, okay.

You know who's fucking hot? Megan Fox I think her name is. I'm pretty sure she was in Mean Girls. She did a photo shoot for FHM (if i remember correctly) that absolutely blew my mind and penis. They prolly have pics at the website.

Edit: Ah yes, found them

150.jpg

148.jpg

Edited by Carnage

Says the man with the ugly avatar.

Yes, because your avatar is masturbatingly deliciously erotic.

I don't get all this shit about people not being hot because they're "boring". If they cut their hair off and hung a ring through every orafice of their body would they look better?

A hot woman is a hot woman. Most of these have been hot.

With that said, Mila Kunis should have had a better rank. She may be a "hairy jew", but she's a hot one at that.

Cristina Scabbia has one good picture, okay. Now we've all seen it, okay. Now stop voting for her, okay.

I like Scabbia, but I agree with Sean on this one. She has the same pic dragged out every time for these things, because its generally the only one she looks decent in.