WWE: Because It Sucks

Guest CHIKARA Fan

• Admin

I must of missed the "Idiot Diary Writer Shoots Creative Team Live On Air" angle in EWR.

A few points:-

Add in your segment ratings from EWR / TEW.

Stop trying so hard to be funny. You're not.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CHIKARA Fan

I must of missed the "Idiot Diary Writer Shoots Creative Team Live On Air" angle in EWR.

A few points:-

Add in your segment ratings from EWR / TEW.

Edited by CHIKARA Fan

From the looks of this, I have to wonder whether you aren't just monkeys who slapped a keyboard and got lucky. When one of Katsuya's diaries is funnier than yours, you know something's desperately wrong - you might just think you're writing whatever comes into your head, but if that were the case, there wouldn't be ANY jokes in the thing.

• Admin

You were trying to be funny with the "Idiot Diary Writer Shoots Creative Team Live On Air", it wasn't.

Son, if you can't take other peoples opinions, don't post your drivel on the board. And I really wouldn't be a smartalec to a mod if I were you.

Anyway, I'm bored of this nonsense. You carry on posting your nonsense. I suggest everyone else leave him be in his happy little world, and no-one point out the sheer idiocy of all of this.

I never thought I'd see the day where someone made batsman look good.

Ok...put it this way.....Global Mods (which RW is) are just below admins. I know for a fact that Mudda and Keith will probably laugh at your report, or not care (add AJ to that list), whilst Kliq and Marsh probably have more to worrry about in keeping the board running.

Therefore, RW is next to God in your world, so I don't think reporting him will do anything.

But please do it, I'm sure the admins can do with a good laugh.

Edited by rvdwannabe

Guest CHIKARA Fan

Why do donators and mods here have problems with members with low post counts?

I'm not being a "smartalec", just asking a question.

If I donated some money right now, we wouldn't have to put up with this shit. Same if I postwhored till I had 2000 posts.

Edited by CHIKARA Fan

If I donated some money right now, we wouldn't have to put up with this shit. Same if I postwhored till I had 2000 posts.

People posted with criticism because your diary is poor. It's not funny....period.

You can throw out as many reasons you feel as to why people don't like your diary, but in the end it comes down to the fact that a lot of people find it poor. Maybe take some of the criticism on board and actually work harder on your diary, and it'll be better, but you seem way too content to just whine and bitch.

We're whining because somebody CHANGED THE FUCKING NAME OF OUR DIARY! Is that hard for you to understand, you fucking cunt?

You were whining before that, and you whined in your last diary.

Oh well, this will get closed soon, and thank fuck for that.

• Admin

I corrected the spelling of "Because" for you, and you complain. Some people.

Anyway, Chikara Fan is warned for flaming, this is being closed, and if anyone wants to continue discussing it, there's a PM button under my name.