Mafia Cubed: SIGNUPS OPEN

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No revealing of roles in here people, not till the game is over. :)

I've got the entire list of roles typed out on Word, which i will post once the game ends.

And D-Extreme, which part of you are dead, stop talking about the game, do you not get? If this wasn't my last mafia, I would slap you, and then ban you. So instead, I demand you sign up for Battle Royale IV so I can kill you in the must humiliating of ways.

Edited by Gongsun Zan

oh sorry about that zan. didnt read about that rule carefully. I'll edit it now.

wait..the sodomy part, sounds kinda nice though. But BR, thats another story. I got reasons for not joining it for the first three installments(Not much free time), so sorry but I cant accept that. Maybe 'the quick and the dead' game instead.

again, sorry about that. My mistake. Not gonna happen again.

Edited by D-Extreme

You didn't so much tell the truth, as throw blame onto anyone you could.

I told the truth to whoever asked. RIGHT GUYS? And look what it gets me.

I make a logical assumption, and all you friggin Juinor Republicans can't look at the fact right in front of you and instead all gang up.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

It's a bit early to know any facts, as it seems all we have been given is that GoGo is apparently Diary Cube Alligned. If you wouldn't have been such a big mouth, perhaps you wouldn't have brought all the attention onto yourself and gotten lynched?

mick i already disproved you on telling the truth, so get off your high horse and stop bitching like a damn lefty. i do not see ANY logic in your original accusation of norris.

I'm talking about my accusastion of GoGo

And you disproved it how?

I'd just like to say that I'm just WAITING for someone to have a Hugar role show up, and we find the corpse of someone sodomized in the street.

It'd fit with whoever the hell is sodomizing people at night. I fear for my bum :(