Mafia Cubed: SIGNUPS OPEN

I had this strange urge earlier to post in the Mafia thread, voting along with the bandwagon, just to see how far along I could go before somebody figured out that I wasn't in the game.

On a related note, this game needs an Oldskool role, where you switch alignments as somebody's about to die, fuck up everybody's opinion of everything and win (Y)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick note to Zan, please do something about the names when you're posting updates. I don't know about anyone else, but I can't figure out if you're meaning Jouzy the role or Jouzy the poster, for example >_>

Who'd Ze kill with his special power, anyway?

Who'd Ze kill with his special power, anyway?

I don't think he killed anyone, but I suppose, if his ability worked proactively, he might have been the cause for Summers disappearance.

i correctly made three saves in mafia 2, i survived YOUR diary. i was still alive when mafia BR died. erm, i've been mentioned in the sigs of The Future, LCS, The Ace and SeanDMan.

and lastly i dont have the entire cube yearning for my death in BR4 just because it would be the funniest thing ever. EDIT: Yet.

Edited by plubby