Mafia Cubed: SIGNUPS OPEN

MafiaCubed.jpg

Mafia3.jpg

Introduction:

Welcome back once again, Ladies and Gentlemen, for the third and final instalment of Mafia, as run by me, Gongsun Zan. By now, I’m sure you’ve heard the arguments for and against the series, which is why I’ve decided, once this is through, is to pass the torch to the public, and leave all the game running to them. Thus, this version of Mafia shall be my last, but as customary with all send-offs, it shall also hopefully be my best. As you’ve noted from the extract above, the name of the game is the Dairy Cube, and the roles you will receive will all be based upon posters in this here very forum. I’ve tried to get a good mix of personalities, and with only 28 spots, don’t feel bad if you didn’t make the cut.

For those of you who don’t know the rules, you can find a pretty good summary in the previous threads. If you haven’t, I urge you to read through them anyway, to get a good grasp of what works – and what doesn’t. For everyone else, simply reply to this thread with some indication of signing up, and you’re good to go. I’ve put a lot of effort into setting this up, and in return, all I ask is that you commit to the game, so please don’t sign up if you’re going to be online only two or three times within the next week or so. Depending on the response, I will be looking at participation levels in previous games to determine who gets in or not.

And with that, let us begin.

The Potential Player List:

1. Mr. LCS

2. plubby

3. Larry the Mole Man

4. StevenRichardsRules

5. SeanDMan

6. The Future

7. lanky316

8. HailtotheKing

9. The BoogeyMick

10. D-Extreme

11. GoGo Yubari

12. Zaz

13. Hamster

14. Hajihowe

15. sirdavinator

16. The Mask of Norro

17. shifty

18. kulex

19. Aaron Maiden

20. Burninating Pesci

21. Kaneanite

22. Marcos

23. SSTB

24. Samoa Srar

25. TH4L

26. TheArsenal

27. J.D. Ace

28. Summers

29. Bigal

30. Jouzy

Edited by Gongsun Zan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting concept. I wish to partake in your misadventure.

You'd better have me in there as a character somewhere Zan >_>

I'm in :)