D12's Proof murdered

MalaCloudy Black

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Latino Heat on this one, I posted RIP because I figured oh damn, he got shot. But now that I realize that he got shot because he shot a guy in the face....the nig deserved it then. You don't go around shooting people and not expect to get shot back, fucking retard.

Is there really any need for the racial remarks? It isnt even in a funny, humourus or satirical way, you are just being nasty. Grow up man, seriously.

I didn't intend it to be funny. I don't say nig in a way like meaning its funny, I know I'm racist and I simply said nig, I say it quite often and its one of the habits I'm trying to break. The fact is that he killed a man so he got killed. I think its safe to say that regardless of why you killed him, you deserve to be shot too.

I didn't intend it to be funny. I don't say nig in a way like meaning its funny, I know I'm racist and I simply said nig, I say it quite often and its one of the habits I'm trying to break. The fact is that he killed a man so he got killed. I think its safe to say that regardless of why you killed him, you deserve to be shot too.