Favourite TV shows at the moment?

ONO

I enjoy watching Have I Got News For You, they are all repeats though, but still, I love it. I was into Blackadder a while ago, but haven't really watched much of it lately. I'm liking Malcom In The Middle, Futurama (When I get a chance). And finally, I love I'm Alan Partridge.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrubs... My Name is Earl... Law and Order: SVU...

there isn't really that much i'm watching right now... i constantly forget to watch "good" shows (ie. How I Met Your Mother...)

plus with only one tv hooked up to cable, i have to deal with what is on... (since i'm not normally the one to be wathcing the tv...)

Edited by Styk

24, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, Lost, Smallville, the Trailer Park Boys and a myriad of other shows currently in hiatus (Entourage, Battlestar Galactica, Corner Gas).

You do realise "Have I Got News For You" started again on Friday night? It's repeated tonight.

As for programs. "Have I Got News For You", I don't watch the UKTVG2 repeats as much, just as I can't be arsed. "Nevermind The Buzzcocks", which is finishing soon. Erm...erm...Neighbours. Christ. I miss the good old days. When you could watch "The 11 O'Clock Show" like 3/4 times a week.

A weird question, what was the name of the comedy quiz show Daizy Donovan hosted after the 11 O'Clock show finished?

I've lost interest in 24. I don't know why. But this series just does nothing for me...I watch the OC incredibly sporadically...by that I mean I missed a series...watches 2 episodes, miss 3 episodes, watch an episode. etc. I actually can#t think of anything else I watch.

Edited by YI

Guest Kliq Masterson

Right now, on a "must not miss" basis, I watch the following:

The Sopranos

How I Met Your Mother

Scrubs

Veronica Mars

Gilmore Girls

The Sopranos.