Arctic Monkeys in Brixton tomorrow.

probablyoliver

nah but lets just say i'm a massive wanker.

anyway

these two bouncers and one of thems alright the other ones a scary and his way or no way totalitarian hes got got no time for you looking and breathing how he dont want you to so step out the queue he makes examples of you, and there's nowt you can say behing the go through to the bit where you pay and you realise then that its finally the time to walk back past ten thousand eyes in the line, and you can swap jumpers and make another move, instilled in your brain you've got, something to prove to all the smirking faces and the boys in black, why can't they be pleasant.. why can't they have a laugh

I was looking out for hawaiian shirts, I found none. :(

Where abouts were you, we got to the front row. :D

First band were alright, got one of their set lists. Second band were shit. Monkeys were amazing.

Edited by Ollie Beak

Ewww, the Little Flames were shit. No; they were beyond shit. They were cunts.

Reverand weren't bad, they were alright. Nothing special, but alright. They had a kickass trombone player, they had a guy on cowbell and the woman in the band was hot.