Boro game tonight

DFF

Outstanding stuff. Middlesborough are a brilliant team to watch right now. Like they said themselves, they've done it the hard way twice now, but it's been breath taking stuff. I knew it was possible but towards the end it just felt so unlikely again, then up pops Maccarone. He's underated if you ask me. Not brilliant but he's been a key player for them this season. Still Boateng continues to impress me about as much as anyone right now. The guy has been awesome lately.

They've got to do it now, cant see why they wont. They've got tonnes of goal scorers and when the final comes I'm hoping they just totally go for it, in which case I can see them doing it. Deserving of it too. Hopefully that fan who threw his ticket at McLaren a few months back was watching tonight :)

Outstanding stuff. Middlesborough are a brilliant team to watch right now. Like they said themselves, they've done it the hard way twice now, but it's been breath taking stuff. I knew it was possible but towards the end it just felt so unlikely again, then up pops Maccarone. He's underated if you ask me. Not brilliant but he's been a key player for them this season. Still Boateng continues to impress me about as much as anyone right now. The guy has been awesome lately.

They've got to do it now, cant see why they wont. They've got tonnes of goal scorers and when the final comes I'm hoping they just totally go for it, in which case I can see them doing it. Deserving of it too. Hopefully that fan who threw his ticket at McLaren a few months back was watching tonight :)

Maccarone has been better for them this season, but apart from when he first came, he has no way looked/justified how much they paid for him. He is thier record signing, after all.

And the season ticket fan was given his season ticket back by the chairman.

EDIT: For anyone who didn't see, Sevilla went through in the other semi.

Edited by rvdwannabe

Does JP over-rated everyone? Boeteng I'll give you, but Maccarone has been far from a 'key' player. For one, he's barely played. When he has, he's largely been played on the right. Viduka (as of late), Hasslebaink and Yakubu have had far more of an impact, with Cattermole, Southgate and Rochemback also looking impressive.

I'm living with a Boro fan next year, I'm not just weird.

Does JP over-rated everyone? Boeteng I'll give you, but Maccarone has been far from a 'key' player. For one, he's barely played. When he has, he's largely been played on the right. Viduka (as of late), Hasslebaink and Yakubu have had far more of an impact, with Cattermole, Southgate and Rochemback also looking impressive.

I'm living with a Boro fan next year, I'm not just weird.

as an italian i was pleased when we'd signed Maccarone, but the guys done nothing in England, i've said time and tiem again hoqwever, sending us through to the Semies (and now Finals) withthe winning goals has earned his 8.12m fee, but i dont think his actually plaing style has lived upto that yet, and i wouldnt be surprised if he left to go back to Italy again.