FA Cup Final

AJ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Champions - not for the cup name but for a methaphore of the world. Mawaha, etc

Was a fantastic game. To be fair, it is a bitter way to lose. West Ham pretty much dominated the first half, and the played outstandingly well in the second. Tis a shame

Edited by Face Turn!~

Question - might be kind of a stupid one though.

Gerrard scored twice in the game, and a penalty in the shootout. Does that count as a hattrick?

Like I said, probably a stupid question.

The ref was fucking awesome up until the penalty shootout.

But what do you expect Reina to do? He's in Liverpool. Sure, only two of his team mates are Scousers, but he's still used to stealing things by now, surely?

Not that I'm at all FUCKING PISSED OFF biased about it.

Edit: But what I was coming on here to say before all that bollocks happened, is that that was the best FA Cup final I've ever seen.

Right from Carragher (of all people) scoring an own goal, to Gerrards awesomeness (and consequent momentary recovery from injury for the celebration. I guess it was adrenaline ¬_¬), to Morientes doing absolutely nothing to prove my judgement (that he's absolutely fething useless) wrong, to the AWESOME Gerrard pass to Cisse, to the bollocks Gerrard's awesome free kick winning skills (REF! HE FUCKING TOUCHED ME! TOUCHED ME! ON THE SHOULDER! THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN! I MUST NOW, THEREFORE, FALL OVER FOR NO REASON AT ALL AND WIN A FREE KICK, FOR I AM A GREAT PLAYER SO YOU'LL BELIEVE ME.). Although, to be fair, Riise did exactly the same earier and got away with it, so I can't blame Gerrard. But I will anyway because he's a fucking cunt).

And then there was Konchesky. Fuckin 'A.

Everyone talks about Theo Wallcott being in the England squad, and not Wright Phillips, and Rooney being there even though he can't play any football. What the fuck is Wayne Bridge doing in the squad in place of Konchesky?!

Konchesky is awesome.

Gerrard is also awesome, but a complete cunt.

Morientes is a cunt.

Erikkson is all three at various times. Unfortunately, he only decided to display his incomptent side six weeks before the World Cup.

Edited by TheReilDeal