Big Brother 2006 (UK)

LexChaney

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two questions:

- When they say you are watching live coverage, during the day and night, is it actually live? They say it's 1 O'Clock, yet it's really twenty past one.

- Why does the feed cut out, and why do we get those building / aeroplane sounds?

Guest muddatrucker

It has a delay, that loss of sound is when they start speaking about people that aren't signed up for the show and thus deserve a right to privacy.

Guest muddatrucker

I never understood it though, if say o2 pay Arsenal to advertise their shirts, then why doesn't the price of advertising stretch to fans wearing them wherever they go?

Same with Nike and what not, its not their fault they've sold themselves to their fans, I'm sure America has better laws than this.

How many times do we have to see made up washing powder in TV soaps and ketchup bottles that are turned from the camera?

Guest muddatrucker

Haha, Sezer kisses blokes, I hate this 'If you're not willing to get fucked up the shitter you're uncomfortable with your sexuality' that bisexuals shout about.

Shabaz is a cunt and that black woman stinks.

Haha, Sezer kisses blokes, I hate this 'If you're not willing to get fucked up the shitter you're uncomfortable with your sexuality' that bisexuals shout about.

I've never heard a bisexual, or anyone, say anything like that before.

Guest muddatrucker

I've heard things like that many a time, a guy that won't kiss or do stuff with a bloke is somehow not comfortable with his sexuality, erm, fuck off.