Big Brother 2006 (UK)

LexChaney

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace is annoying, all she does is moan behind peoples backs. She's constantly jealous of other people too. That Ashleine or whatever her name is has started to do my head in too, she thinks she's the Lady of Rage or something and it was annoying as heck when she tried stopping Nikki and Pete getting together last night.

Simply put, Grace HAS to go. I don't know how she wasn't up last week. Once she's up, she'll be leaving without a doubt, so let's pray this new girl does the right thing and puts her up for eviction.

I'd like Pete or Nikki to win it personally.

What was brilliant about the 'random drawing' for the BB golden ticket winner was that they had a feature in the Daily Star today about the ticket holders, and the person with the most prominent picture and most focus was on the woman who was proud of her boob job. All the other winners were random 30-50 year olds, nothing about them, all John Tickle in disguise. Random draw time, drumroll please, the woman that fits the BB7 stereotype the most is randomly drawn in.

I was shocked.